A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Some pics from hols :)

Me and James :)
57542-albums3349-picture20348.jpg

Our hotel from the plane on the way home.
57542-albums3349-picture20349.jpg

View from out balcony :)
57542-albums3349-picture20350.jpg

Haha, I bloody wish I was, after my 5lb gain tonight I now have about 1stone 12 to get to target...

Had a couple of NSVs tonight, 2 ladies who I have been going on and off for the past year and a bit both commented on how good I was looking tonight!

Ooo and bless this old man at work today, said I have such a lovely smile that I could go along way with it! Hehe. :) He's a sweetie.

xx

Look at you! Gorgeous! Oh and the I
Holiday too!

5lbs on isn't as bad as you thought so get back on it tomorrow and enjoy your night tonight! X

Bex you look lovely...and bf isn't too bad either! ;)

I'm surprised you still have that amount of weight to lose as you really do look stunning as you are xxx

Thanks Dawn, yeah he's not bad is he! Hehe. Though too bloody skinny and he can't put weight on! Lol.

If I do even get down the that weight I will be in the yellow area of the chart SW have got. Just. :) I have to say I am fairly lucky cause I'm an hour glass shape the weight is proportioned nicely.

I don't know why I had a Chinese last night, I ended up being on a right down, felt really crap about it all, I know I had a fab holiday but wasn't wanting to gain that much. Just felt crap about it all. And it doesn't help, a women who started 18weeks ago with me got her 4stone award last night! I have decided she doesn't have a life! Hehe.

Have a good day all. :) xxx

Great way to put it Renate - Fake weight, that is what it'll be from now on. My consultant last night wasn't my normal Tuesday one, she runs the Thursday group and a member of our group - she's lovely. Went away for the week before I did and gain 7.5lbs this week she lost 6lbs so am hoping I can do the same. I have managed to do big losses before so here goes eh?

I can't see much getting in the way this week. Apart from tonight's meal at James' and Friday nights meal. But apart from that, I'm looking after the dog this weekend so gotta stay at home so am going to prepare some nice dinners! Hoping we can pinch some lamb out the freezer for dinner Sunday night! :D

Here's to a good week! xx

Ooo okay, well, I have 2 exercise classes this week. Aqua fit tonight and Zumba on Friday night. And as I said I'm dog sitting so will have to take him out for a long walk on Sunday and Monday morning, finger crossed :) I am hoping my holiday weight still dose reduce some what! Scales still say the same atm, but I did have a crappy Chinese last night. Really wish I didn't have it, it wasn't brilliant, ho-hum.

Work is dragging today :( x

Afternoon all,

Have a had a fairly successful and enjoyable day a t work today so far, though this afternoon is dragging slightly. *humphh* I said before in early post that I'm Guide leader so going back tonight so that'll be exhausting I imagine. Bless the girls...!

Oh and to make things not so great - I have no food in the house for dinner, so I am thinking I may just have to have a mugshot - there isn't even any food in the house. May see if Mum wants to go food shopping once I've finished! Get some food in the house before the weekend.

We got some new cat food in at work today - and it looks edible, it is literally the meat, water and rice! It looks really good, although quite pricey - £1 for a pouch, so don't think I'd buy it if I had a cat, though maybe as a treat once in a while...! Also got some new treats in which are natural products too. Ooo and some more Beco-Bowls - they are brilliant and all eco friendly :)

Took Buddy into work with me today to have his anal glands emptied, and bless him he had quite a large abscess there. So he is now on pain killers and antibiotics! He looked soo soppy in his kennel though this morning :( But I took his treat ball in with me so he had something to do and went and sat in the courtyard during my break so he could have a run around. :) Though, good thing about working at a vets I get everything cheap, so what Buddy had done today should've cost £45 if I was a client, but only cost me £13 :) Which kinda of shows how much vets make. Though I don't have to pay for the consult or anything and get all drugs at cost price - Mum and Dad love me for being in this job! Hehe.

Had aqua fit last night, and my god did I push myself hard, I was worn out by the end of it, I don't think I stopped - am soo hoping for a good loss this week!!

On a different note - Does anyone know the syn value for Haribo Tangfastics for one sweet? Can only find for weights, and I had 8 sweets last night - oops. Though it says 4½ for 25g and I dont think I had more than 50g? So I am going to say 10syns to be on the safe side maybe?

Food for yesterday - Green

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (HeA for cheese) and beans, yoghurt and banana.
Snack - yoghurt and banana
Dinner - Spag bowl - 3syns for the sauce as split between 5 of us. (HeA for cheese and HeB for mince)
Snack - Satsumer

Total Syns - 13

Food for today so far - Green

Breakfast - Yoghurt
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (HeA) and beans, yogurt
Snack - Banana
Dinner - Mugshot and Hi-Fi bar

Total Syns - 0

xxx

Update for food tonight

1 pack of Velvet Crunch Chedder Cheese and Spring Online - They taste gorgeous! :D

Virtual were they ;) lol

Huh? Confused.com

Just had a Lemon Hi-Fi bar too as I haven't had a B choice today! And was so nice gave my Mum and Dad one too - now I have none left for the rest of the week, though tbh I don't eat them all that often! Hehe.

In one of the recent magazines came a mini recipe book and in it is the Chicken Carriatoir (sp) and Italian tomatoey dish, but not sure whether to do it with pasta or potatoes.

Got a new hand bag in Tesco's tonight too :)

xx

1 pack of Velvet Crunch Chedder Cheese and Spring Online - They taste gorgeous! :D

Bolded above lol!

I did my chicken cacciatore in the slow cooker and served with pasta was very nice xx

Hi Bex xx

How lucky are you to work at a vets! I would absolutely love it! And it would be so handy for little Suki too.

Poor Buddy! That can't be much fun for him! :( Hope he's all better soon xxx

I had to laugh at the start of your post when you said there was no food in the house...and then went on to say how the new dog food looked edible...Seriously thought you were contemplating eating it! :eek:

Haha, well - it did look edible....

Food in the house again now which is good. :) Dragged Mum to Tesco so she could buy me food for when she is away. Hehe.

Yeah, bless him, he has been a little subdued today now. And has to go back on Monday to have them emptied again and checked. So he gets to go in a kennel for the morning again, but lease on Monday I'll have my hour lunch break so I can take him for a walk too - more body magic :) Hopefully all the tablets will work.

Hope your having a good evening ladies :) xx

Back