A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Ooh Bex good to hear you won't be having Winalot for brekkie lol! Xx

So are these glands only in male dogs cos I've only ever had females and I don't remember having that problem? Xx

Food so far - Friday 16th September - EE

Breakfast - Bacon (all fat removed) spaghetti, mushrooms and tomatoes.

Snack - Yoghurt

Lunch - JP with Ham and salad - was very good, I didn't eat the coleslaw which was apparently really nice!

Snack - Banana

Not sure what is for dinner yet.

Exercise - 45minutes of Zumba tonight, think it might actually kill as I have not been in soo long! :D

Evening,

So I nearly died at Zumba!!! Lol! Was worn out after the warm up! Hehe! :)

Got home and was going to have a mug shot as I though James was getting a take away, but his Mum had done meatballs - so had that instead :) only had 2 meatballs not sure how many syns can't find it in my book, if anyone could let me know that would be fab - just standard meat balls :) thanks! With it had sauce so am saying 3syns for that again :) as it was split between 5! And veg in it! And pasta! Am now having a green day now, ham and bacon for my Bs and cheese on top of meatballs for my A choices!
Hope your all having a good evening and have a good weekend! :) xx

Hi Bex x

Ooh you're so much braver than me going to zumba! I keep hearing stories of how hard it is! I bet its good fun tho!

When there's no one home, I might put Vickis zumba Wii game on and have a go at that, just to see what its like ;)

Not sure on the meatballs tbh...I suppose it depends on the mince and if any oil was used. I can check my directory tomorrow for you, or sw online x

Have a fab weekend sweetie xx

Right, I have finally caught up with everyone else's diaries now to write in my own.

Have had a fairly busy weekend and done a fair amount of exercise too! :)

Saturday I popped into town in the morning and Wilkinsons have had the Nivea face wipes for 98p a pack so I bought 2 more packs for myself and 5 for my Nan :)

Then I took 3 of the dogs for a walk with James' Mum as he was still at work and just as we left the house it started raining although had coat and wellies on still got wet. Hehe. Diesel the puppy is soo funny, he picks up an apple in the field where they get let off, carries it all the way home then runs up stairs as soon as he gets home to eat it so no one else see's it! Hehe. Bless him. He does it every day! After this, we went up to the smallholding as we had to do some fencing in part of the field as they have just bought a new ram and don't want him in with the females yet. So we were up there about 5hours Saturday afternoon, was lovely. Me and James' sister Steph weren't allowed to do much of the work though - the men didn't trust us. Even though we both did plenty of it at college. Hehe. So we left them do it and played with the dogs and her bf bought his dog over too so we took him for a walk down to the shop and bought the men supplies. Hehe.

Saturday night I cooked the Chicken Cacciatore and it was very nice although was very tomatoey. I also found a delish low calorie raspberry moose from M+S which I worked out to be 5.5syns - 110calories. Totally gorgeous - definitely recommend!

Sunday, we took Buddy for a walk in the morning, then James had to service his Uncles tractor so I went and sat with his auntie and she has just had surgery and we watched Shrek Forever After! Great film. In the afternoon we went to the cinema with friends and saw Sarah Jessica Parkers new Film 'I don't know how she does it' I really like it but the men didn't. Hehe. Then we had our normal roast for dinner - Sunday was the only day all week I had for the 15syns - had about 18 I think..

Yesterday back to work and had to take Buddy back in again... Grace the vet check his anal glands again and the abscess, but she doesn't think it is an abscess - more like a tumour :( So she got Martin to check again as he did it on Thursday and said it has grown quite a bit since then. :( They did a blood test on him and his calcium and something else weren't low so that's a good sign as if they were low it wouldn't be good. So Mum has had to take him back in again today as I'm working at a different surgery and he is having to be sedated and they are going to take a biopsy so finger crossed the results come back okay!! My poor boy :( Mum is panicking a lot too :(

Anyway - weigh day today, scales this morning are showing a 4lb loss. So here's hoping! :)

Ooo last night up at James' his mum had made some beetroot and chocolate brownies - 12.5syns each but it was lovely, hadn't had any other syns for the day though :)

Have a good day ladies! :) xxx

Wow well done you! You'll be in the next stone bracket next week! X

They had some new ones at group tonight chocolate and caramal and you get 2 for a Heb looking forward to trying those!

Hope buddy is ok tomorrow x x

Ooo they sound lovely! :):) hehe.

Just getting his stitches checked tomorrow, he isn't a very happy boy though as he has to wear an elizabethan collar at night and when he is left along - he does not look impressed when he wears it! Hehe.

I am tucked up in bed nice and early tonight watching a dvd hoping this cold will shift a little in the morning! Am watching 'Christmas with the Kranks' hehe! Such a good film always cheers me up. :)

xxx

Christmas films already lol saying that i watched one yesterday on tv! Love Christmas can't wait to put my tree up! Last year we did it second week of November lol the only thing i don't like is everyone expects lots of money spent on them and Christmas for me isn't about that! X

Im exactly the same! Can't wait for more Christmas to come now! X

I think I might cry - I have just been on the Yankee Candle website and I think they have stopped making the Christmas Eve candle. Not impressed!! :(

Am feeling much better this morning though still very sniffly. But I have Zumba booked for tonight so need to be well enough for that. And keep my fluid intake up. :)

Work is soo soo boring this morning, I don't have a vet here - so no appointments, and it is still a fairly new branch surgery so still very quiet - hey ho, means I can be on here all morning - though TBH I am normally on here all the time anyway. :)

It's a lovely morning though, albeit a little chilly. Hope your all having a good day :) xx

Back