A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Hi bex
Have a safe journey an enjoy your weekend celebration. I'm entertaining sat nite so we can both have a nite off them back on it :) :) take care xx

Ooopsie, I was going to het up and. Go to 2 aquafit classes today except I'm still laying here in bed... I'll go to the 8.45 class me thinks. Am completely knackered though after the long drive back yesterday. And I did quite a bit of the drive.

Mum had a lovely birthday, on Saturday night me, James and my bro decorated the kitchen/diner with lots of balloons and banners hehe. Went out for a lovely lunch and I had steak and mushroom pie with chips mom nom nom :D

Today I'm going house buying shopping with a friend and we'll do lunch too.

Have a great day ladies :) xxx

4 hours to go - Work scales are saying ½ on. :( Ah well :) x

Good luck for your WI, I am sure you will be fine! :)

I wasn't even going to go last week as my scales said 3 pounds on in the morning, but by the time I went, the 'official' scales said 1.5 lost! :D

xx

Yay well done thats fab!! :D x

bexyboo said:
1lb off! Am really pleased with that :) x

Well done and all with a weekend away. hope mine is as good on thurs got to keep up ;-) x

bexyboo said:
Yeah, just about to go an have another couple of satsumers, they are orange size though. This is quite a lot for me. I struggle to eat breakfast sometimes. x

You need some 'proper' food, fruit isn't filling enough!

No wonder you're starving. Satsumas probably aren't good either as they're mostly juice! A banana would be more sustaining.

Jesus girl, no wonder you're starving - listen to what you're body's saying!! xx

bexyboo said:
Thanks, I must go and buy some... Mine have all gone manky :sign0137: This is probably why my losses aren't good wither maybe? I need to sort out snacks for work, it doesn't help that I sit down not doing much... But good this is I haven't gone for the biscuit box. :D

xx

It is, but try something more substantial.

Porridge and banana is lovely! Toast and jam (hexB and a few syns), eggs?, yoghurt and fruit would be better even than just fruit! xx

Hi Bex,

The soup sounds lovely Bex x I don't know what we're having as Gwyn is cooking tonight cos I'm at work.

On my lunch break atm...17 mins to go...;)

Back