A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

The soup was delish. Still got 4 portions left too. Want more now!! :D Wish I had added some more spices though, only had ½tsp of cumin, corrianda, ginger and tumeric and 1tsp of mild curry powder - could of done with 1tsp of each. But I know for next time now. :)

I am at James for dinner tonight so will probably not be too good. But I have had no syns yet today. :)

Have a good afternoon at work Dawn. I finish at 4.30 today :D xx

Your soup sounds yummy, I'm trying to do a different soup each week love them an they free an filling enjoy your evening x

Mornin Bex!

No work for me today woo woo!

Gonna go shopping at our new Asda and see what bargains I can find!

How's Buddy doing sweetie? Xx

Morning skinnys :D

Much more prepared with breakfast today. Had a banana and an alpen light, but I have some grapes and satsumers to keep me going throughout the morning. :D

Last night I had a road dinner - nom nom nom. So 5syns for the yorkie, having oil as my B choice, and the alpen light I had in the day as 3syn and 4syns for the gravy so 12syns altogether - not bad at all :)

Also we did cardio at aquafit last night so I burnt of a lot of calories. :)

Buddy is doing really well thanks Dawn. :) though is getting worn out on walks etc. but that may be due to age as well bless him. :)

Food for today

Breakfast - Banana and alpen light
Snack - Grapes and satsumer
Lunch - BNS soup - nom nom nom :)
Snack - fruit
Dinner - beef mushroom and carrot stir fry.
Snack - Alpen light

Am going out clubbing tonight with the girls, but I am driving as got work in the morning so I will be drinking diet coke and wont be tempted for pizza and I'll take something with me for on the way home. :) But will burn of some calories dancing :D

Butter nut Squash Soup Recipe -

1 large BNS - peeled and chopped into pieces.
1 large onion - chopped
2 baking potatoes - chopped
1tsp mild curry powder
½tsp tumeric
½tsp ground cumin
½tsp ground ginger
½tsp ground corriander
1.5litres of water
3 veg stock cubes

Start of by browning the onions of with some frylight. Then add the BNS, potatoes and your stock. Stir. Then add all of the spices. To make it strong add in 1tsp with each as mine wasn't very strong. Stir all the spices in really well. Bring to the boil, then leave to simmer for 25mins. Then blend.

Enjoy. :)

xxx

Thanks for the recipe Bex...I'm going to make that today or tomorrow xx

Have a gd day hun xxx

Just put a new soup into my slow cooker
Sweet potatoe one I'll let you know how it taste at the moment all I can smell is garlic :-( so not sure how it's going taste ha x

bexyboo said:
Ooo - also, the is a SW Soup recipe book out.

I shall be getting mine on Tuesday :D

xxx

Can you only get them from classes I doing it at home ? You'll have to post a new recipe up each week for us to try ha x

Well done in breakfast hun!

Getting better!!

Also a tip for BNS soup - if you're blending it, there's no need to peel it! Scoop the seeds and middle out and chop, but chick it in with the skin on! Once it's blended, you'd never know! xx

I didn't know about the SW soup recipe book either, I didn't see it at meeting yesterday either, will have to have a look next week! :)

Sounds like you are like me in terms of breakfast, I really struggle to eat first thing, especially when I'm at work as I don't have that much time in the mornings. Am going to try and be much more prepared for next week though, will put yogurt and fruit into a container ready in the evening and then just bring the muesli in a separate container to add when I'm at school. That will hopefully work, as I felt so much better for having breakfast today! :)

Your BNS soup sounds lush as well hun, I will have to try and make it!

Have a great evening, xx

Hi Bex x

I bought 2 bns today so no excuses for not making the soup now! I was going to do it today but spent 3 hrs in our new Asda and came out £210 lighter :eek: BUT with 2 dresses, jeans, trousers, pj's and tights! :D

Oh...and we bought some food lol! ;)

Morning Ladies,

So, I realised this morning driving to work I didn't actually have ANY syns yesterday... :eek: I actually cannot believe it.

And also, when I went out last night I went to wear a dress which I wore for my bday. And it was miles to big, so had a mad panic to find something else to wear... So that was kinda fab I guess but was a bit miffed as I really wanted to wear it :( Had a good night though, I drove into Brighton and James' sister was with me but as we both had work this morning we were in by half 12. :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day, and have got an exciting weekend planned ahead. :) xxx

Glad you had a nice night out, and a great if a little annoying NSV, you should be very proud, well done honey xx

Back