A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Errr - I didn't, not quite. I resisted the sweets on the counter until about 6pm - then had about 7 within the next hour. W
Finished work went home and make the turkey and bacon hot pot, James came down, stopped at M+S on his way down and bought me a mint chocolate truffle bar... Grrr!!! Not impressed. Though I was bloody lovely. Then this morning I was craving chocolate and still have an easter egg in my room - so had half of it for breakfast - how bad is that??? :eek:

100% for the rest of the day though. :) Have a good day Emma :) xx

Ooh good luck for tonight!!! Grapes thats the reason I cant have them in the house as I wont just eat a handful, as they just seem to jump in my gob like chocolate lol x

I know, you just gotta keep eating them - like Pringles!! Though I guess grapes are better for me :)

I had a crap lunch - no food. Went to garage to get some bread and they only had white.

So have a bag of velvet crunch and a mug shot. :( Rubbish. :(

Ah well got some fruit for this afternoon though going to try not to have too much before tonight! :) x

I've just had about half a punnet of grapes as well!! Then again, they must be better for you than some of the other stuff I put in my mouth without thinking! :)

Good luck for tonight then hun, let us know how you got on! xx

Woo-hoo!! I lost 3lbs. Got my 1.5stone award. I am now the lightest I have been since I was 15!! :D my total weight loss is not 1stone 8 and a half pounds :D I am so so so happy. On such a high right now :D x

That is FAB news, well done!!! I bet you are on a high, and rightly so!! :D

bexyboo said:
Woo-hoo!! I lost 3lbs. Got my 1.5stone award. I am now the lightest I have been since I was 15!! :D my total weight loss is not 1stone 8 and a half pounds :D I am so so so happy. On such a high right now :D x

Woohoo go bex that's fantastic well done !! x

Woohoo well done! :D xx

Congrats on yr loss and next stone bracket!!! I love it when that happens!! X

Afternoon lovely ladies.

So 100% days for me it is at the moment. I need another good loss.

Not alot been going on in my life really - a bit boring. Hehe.

Tonight will be a challenge though, my Guide group is going to a Brownie group for a sausage sizzle... I am going to try my hardest not to have one as I know that I have food to use in the fridge at home... But it will be difficult.

Scale last night were saying a loss already but we'll see. I need to stop weighing myself. Hehe. :)

Have a good day all. xx

I'm doing 100% this week too bring it on !!
Need to get into the 9's before Xmas today going really well so that's 6/7 100% just put a carrot an corriander soup on yummy !!
Hope your day is good too x

I'm doing 100% week to so far so good! I need some good losses and to make up for losses I could of had over the last month I have messed around. :) x

Back