ProPoints A Diary of a Natural Born Stress Head

boo68

One day at a time
So this is the begining of my diary, its not my first I'm restarting because I have changed diets from Slimming World to Weight Watchers (I'm currently on Day 10).

I must admit I do like Slimming World but I've found that Weight Watchers suits me more at the minute and to be honest its not so heavy on the purse strings.

I've also started going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and I'm also incorporating the c25k programme for the treadmill which is definately working me up into a sweat so that must be helping.

Why have I given my diary the above title, well thats what I am, I wish I wasn't but I've got to an age now, forty... *cough* and I know I can't change how I am, so its a case of dealing with it, sometimes I deal with it ok, other times I don't... So I thought this would help me get through to goal.

Well thats enough for now, hope everyone is having a great day Boo xxx

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Lol thank you KazzyBaby :)

Well after I wrote yesterday I got a call from someone who by the time I put the phone down had really p***ed me off! :rolleyes: And so changed my mood for the rest of the day :cool::cool: why oh why do I let people get to me?!

Anyhoo I ended up eating and drinking more than my points allowance and most probably my weeklies too but hey ho its the start of a new day and I'm not gonna let it spiral out of control.

I did weigh myself and I've put on 2 1/2 pounds (thats with a dodgy weekend too) thats helped me realise that I need to knuckle down to this and stop using everything and everyone as an excuse to go off plan :eek: Lordy I'd bet it would have been more if I hadn't been going to the gym! :flirt2:

Meh, what am I like?! (No answers please :p) Anyhoo I've given myself a good talking to and now back on track.

I would love to lose around 2 stone for the summer, that wouldn't put me at goal but it would make me feel a whole load better. Since last summer I have lost 2 stone with Slimming World but started to feel it was a little bit constricted for me because i stopped eating meat and I hate Quorn so found myself eating the same food each day which isn't good is it, plus it was costing me a small fortune and at the minute I really can't afford it.

Sorry this has been a bit of a negative post but I needed to get it out of my system. I'm not going to gym today to give my muscles a rest, I'm deciding whether to go before work tomorrow as it might be a little bit less busy, thats if I can get out of bed that early!!!

Right, I'm off to have my porridge, hope everyone has a super duper day Boo xxx

Good Morning.
Looking forward to reading your diary xx

Thanks Gemma :D

Well its my last day off so I've made the most of it and not even got out of my pj's yet :D ahhh bliss!

I've just had mushrooms on toast and it was lovely! 3 slices of Weight Watchers danish bread (4pp), spread (1pp) and mushrooms (0pp) followed by an orange. Not sure what I'm going to have tonight, I'm fairly busy as I've got to run my boy around tonight, i'm still thinking about going to the gym before work around 6 am, if I do then I will have to pack everything tonight and take it with me, I'll do my work out and then have a shower there then onto work, it sounds good, I've just got to get out of bed lol :D

Boo xx

Hello gorgeous lady!!! Found you, fab losses so far hun, well done.

(p.s to all your lovely WW's, am jealous that you've stole Boo from us SWs.. she's fab) x

I totally empathise with you and love the title of your diary as I am a stress head too.

I find myself still thinking about things that have annoyed me hours after the event. It's like I have a little voice in my head that won't let go and nags away at me. Sometimes I have to tell my little voice to "shut up!" (I sound like a psycho now) :eek:

I use my diary too to get things out of my system so feel free to unload here and we can help you stay focused on your goal.

Good luck Boo x

Back