A dilemma - need advice please!

eatlessweighless

Hello all, i hope you don't mind me hijacking your forum, but i would appreciate some advice from you lovely lot!
I am currently on CD, but as you can see from my signature, i am having a terrible time of it. Haven't been able to properly get back on the wagon at all, and my weight loss is reflecting this. I have had such good losses with CD, but now I am nearing a healthy BMI, I was wondering whether to switch over to SW.
I have done SW before, albeit with not much success as I wanted a quick weight loss. Now i have had the quick weight loss, i feel like i will be happy with it taking a couple of months to get to goal as i feel like i need to eat!!
So, sorry about the waffling on, my dilemma is - do i switch over to SW? Is there anyone out there who was on CD and switched, and how much weight loss have you achieved each week, etc etc.
Thank you in advance, and sorry again for the long rambly post!
Theresa x

I haven't personal experience, but I know that swapping from CD or similar to WW or similar can work, just expect to put on a bit as you come out of ketosis but you should lose that again. Good luck with whatever you decide and well done on how far you've come to date. J.x

Thank you very much. Good luck with your weight loss!

Theresa x

ditto starlight x

Back