A disappointing 2nd week weigh-in !!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by FatAsh, 21 May 2007 Social URL.

1. FatAsh

FatAsh Member

Cambridge Diet
    :( Hi, I had my 2nd weigh-in tonight and feel a bit disappointed as I only lost 2lb :sigh: , I have stuck to this 100% and am drinking so much water (roughly 4 litres a day), but I'm not going to let this get in my way and will continue to be good but I am really hoping for a bigger loss next week ......... fingers crossed for a big 3rd week :wave_cry:
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Hey! its a LOSS!!!
    you should be proud of that!:D:D:D
    Mini likes this.
  4. TTey68

TTey68 Full Member

Hey Ash, weight loss should (as people advise) be taken as a collective over 4 weeks to give you a true loss. I admit I weigh every week and have been disapointed with a 2lb loss - then estatic with an 8lb the week after.

Chin up. It does work xx honest xx
    Mini likes this.
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Ash,

2lbs. this week makes just 1lb. short of a stone:eek: which is fabulous for two weeks!!!

As TT has pointed out you need to look at it over a period of 4 weeks and remember the guidelines of a stone a month:)

Who knows what you will lose in the next two weeks:confused:

Well done on your 13lbs. off!!!

Love Mini xxx
  6. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Don't be disappointed. I lost the same in my 2nd week and went on to lose 5 or 6lb in my 3rd week. I did manage to lose 14lb a month for 9 month (9st).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.