A disappointing 2nd week weigh-in !!!

FatAsh

:( Hi, I had my 2nd weigh-in tonight and feel a bit disappointed as I only lost 2lb :sigh: , I have stuck to this 100% and am drinking so much water (roughly 4 litres a day), but I'm not going to let this get in my way and will continue to be good but I am really hoping for a bigger loss next week ......... fingers crossed for a big 3rd week :wave_cry:

Hey Ash, weight loss should (as people advise) be taken as a collective over 4 weeks to give you a true loss. I admit I weigh every week and have been disapointed with a 2lb loss - then estatic with an 8lb the week after.

Chin up. It does work xx honest xx

Hi Ash,

2lbs. this week makes just 1lb. short of a stone:eek: which is fabulous for two weeks!!!

As TT has pointed out you need to look at it over a period of 4 weeks and remember the guidelines of a stone a month:)

Who knows what you will lose in the next two weeks:confused:

Well done on your 13lbs. off!!!

Love Mini xxx

:( Hi, I had my 2nd weigh-in tonight and feel a bit disappointed as I only lost 2lb :sigh: , I have stuck to this 100% and am drinking so much water (roughly 4 litres a day), but I'm not going to let this get in my way and will continue to be good but I am really hoping for a bigger loss next week ......... fingers crossed for a big 3rd week :wave_cry:

Don't be disappointed. I lost the same in my 2nd week and went on to lose 5 or 6lb in my 3rd week. I did manage to lose 14lb a month for 9 month (9st).

CDC
Sim

Back