A double celebration.

fillymum

synful soul
Today is The International Day of the Woman..........we know we are special. Do we need a special day...yeah !!!! Let's milk it !!! I know I will.

Here comes OH with my fruit tea.........today I will be waited on........thank-you OH.

It is also Mardi Gras which is celebrated here but mostly by the kids. They have special parties and wear wonderful outfits and I love it they are so cute.

Of course Mardi Gras means Fat Tuesday and we sure as hell do not want any fat days no matter what day of the week it is. lol !!!

It is your last chance to eat the things you have given up for Lent friends. I don't think I will bother as I have given up tripe :roofles:. I hate tripe !!!

haha giving up tripe thats a great idea !!!

I'm giving up tripe too! What a coincidence!:p

Me three! It's an offal terribal thing to have to giblet up!

How good are we , what moral fibre we have, sacrificing something as delicious as tripe, yummy and so many of us.

Minxie, that was just offal of you to write such a load of tripe. It did make me laugh a lot though.

I suppose we all have to liver a little and laughter is just sooo good.,

To add to our humour I keep reading celebration as "penetration" :eek:

Hmmmmm............. I suppose that gives us a *piercing* insight into your state of mind.

I must say I feel weak at the knees or is that kid-knees, at the thought of giving up tripe.

Back