A down day :( :(

Bubbles1984

Silver Member
After a couple of weeks of basically STS..losing 1lb...gaining 1lb...then STS again...and being utterly baffled as i had been so good....im fed up. :mad:

I had a night out on sat night with some old friends which obviously involved a chinese and wine so clearly i know i will of gained (no WI today...next monday...give me time to try and limit the damage) but i just feel so ugly and icky and horrible. I dont know whats wrong with me. I was so motivated before!!

Just needed to get that out!!! :cry: xx

After a couple of weeks of basically STS..losing 1lb...gaining 1lb...then STS again...and being utterly baffled as i had been so good....im fed up. :mad:

I had a night out on sat night with some old friends which obviously involved a chinese and wine so clearly i know i will of gained (no WI today...next monday...give me time to try and limit the damage) but i just feel so ugly and icky and horrible. I dont know whats wrong with me. I was so motivated before!!

Just needed to get that out!!! :cry: xx

hi hun i know exactly how u feel i was doing so well then all of a sudden i couldn't get into the plan just can't get back in the right frame of mind and it's soooooooo annoying, u have done so well so far good luck x

Hi! you're so close to your target. (same target as mine) put it this way, I'd love to be as close as you are :) keep going you're doing so well and looking stunning x

Big hugs to you. You look amazing and have done so well already, try not to put yourself down. Well done on the fantastic loss you've already achieved xxx

You are so close to target, have you tried upping your superfree food and slightly lowering your syns? or even having a bit of a shake up ie if you usually do ee days do some red/green or try the old success express plan...
Good luck with it, the worst thing to do is not go to group as it can just spiral, I did this after my hol, got back early nov put it off and put it off and restarted 2 weeks ago over half a stone heavier

Thanks everyone :)

I dont go to a group, i do it on my own and im very strict with myself lol. But if i have a night out, i dont weigh again until the following week.

I am goign to try upping my fruit and veg this week and do more exercise, if stil nothing then i might try the red and green days!!!

xxx

Perhaps you are just being too strict! Sometimes it actually gives your metabolism a kick if you have a day off plan so you never know.
But what I recommend when people get stuck is change, change, change. Your body gets used to a pattern of working and you need to keep challenging it. An athlete training for an event would not following the same training re you always choose the same HEs or meals? Mix it up a bit with different HEs, different foods and different meals.

Back