A Few Questions If I May....

ah yeah i tend to by lean/ extra lean any way. but would i be able to have the dolmio brand do you think and things like general pasta sauce or do they have to be pointed.

i have about 2 more stone to loose. to get to goal. and fingers x should reach goal by december but trying to plan ahead so i know what to eat etc My main problem is portion size so just a little worried id slip up and think oo i can eat as much as i want so give bigger portions when i need smaller x

Hi pasta and rice has to be wholemeal
...and any shop bought sauces have to be pointed ...but I do the same as nomes and use passata with herbs and spices added ...delicious and just as easy and completely free xx

I eat till satisfied I don't hold back ....being hungry only leads to cravings and bingeing !!!!!

A bit of advice needed (again!)

It's going well today; I had poached eggs on WW bread and banana and for my dinner, I'll have my stew :) I was wondering though, you know how I've started today and we worked out I'd have 38pp left? Well last night I had Pizza Hut for dinner an some beers which was factored into my 49 points on PP (and I defo went over by some points too - oh dear!) should I just carry on with the 38pp or just scrap yesterday and start a fresh? I'm hoping to not use any more of my weeklies this week and if I plan it well, I could do it all using just SF. But just a but worried if I do need to use some. What would you do? xxx

I'd start all over again. I work out my weeklies as 7 a day so id work out my weeklies as 7 times how many days you have left x

Nomes said:
I'd start all over again. I work out my weeklies as 7 a day so id work out my weeklies as 7 times how many days you have left x

Thanks Nomes :) I'm not expecting a loss this week due to the change of plan but I'm hoping it'll straighten itself out next week xx

Your probably best using extra lean which is the official one to use but suppose if you drained it of all the fat you could perhaps get away with it !!!!!.. I suppose the judge would be if you carried on losing weight after eating it if not then you know what's wrong xx

Sorry only thing I can suggest as I only ever use extra lean x

I can't find extra lean ANYWHERE! Best I can do is lean but it's like double the price for half the fat. Unfair!!

LittleMissThin 17 said:
I can't find extra lean ANYWHERE! Best I can do is lean but it's like double the price for half the fat. Unfair!!

I use lean too. Just make sure I drain all the fat. Mind you, this is my first week and not sure what the scales will say on Saturday

Not sure where you live but I get it from tesco xx but if you keep draining the normal stuff while cooking i can't see it as a problem xx

i live in cornwall and shop in tesco and i have never seen extra lean mince, im desparate to do a spag bol, would lean mince, passata, mixed herbs, wholegrain pasta make a free spag bol? do u not need anything else other than the passata and herbs, im used to dolmeio, would it taste the same roughly?!

sarah88 said:
i live in cornwall and shop in tesco and i have never seen extra lean mince, im desparate to do a spag bol, would lean mince, passata, mixed herbs, wholegrain pasta make a free spag bol? do u not need anything else other than the passata and herbs, im used to dolmeio, would it taste the same roughly?!

Really it's extra lean steak mince I use but just drain it hun that's the best you can do if you can't find it xx not had dolmio for years so can't remember what it tastes Like but yeah that would be free Hun ....I usually use pasatta with schwartz spicy bolognaise herbs and extra garlic granules and always add a beef oxo cube too xx

Back