A few questions - sorry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by OllieB, 27 February 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. OllieB

OllieB Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi everyone

Sorry if these questions have already been asked, but ive been reading through some of your posts and like the sound of cd. I am currently doing the jigsaw slimming diet,and i like it, but I wouldn't mind trying cd.

Can you drink diet coke whilst following the diet? I drink about 2-3 ltrs water a day, but love a can of diet cherry coke every afternoon :) :)

Do the shakes actually taste nice? I like slimfast shakes (banana) are there any tasty cd shakes?

Do you have to go to see a cdc to purchase the packs? I don't have a car and my hubby would go mad if he thought i was buying cd stuff (he's a big believer in healthy diet and exercise :rolleyes: ) so without buying it on ebay, is there a reputable way of buying it without a weekly visit?

Sorry to gatecrash. Thanks for reading.

Ollie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Hi,

I am sure people will be along in a moment, here is my pennies worth:

This diet is the best thing in the world. You will loose weight each week at a fast rate (3-7lbs) per week. The cost ranges up to £36 per week but you must buy your shakes from a CDC. You should not buy them from ebay as for one they are too much money and secondly they may not contain all the nutrients that you need therefore very dangerous. You will need to lose 3 stone in order to qualify for CDC. The shakes are lovely and you have a wide range of choice... you will find the shakes that you like. Also, I have a glass of coke zero every week but not every day... you should not have coke but it is up to you. It may delay your weight loss - it may not. Depends on your body.

Why don't you pay for CDC with your own money (if you work?) - a slim body is sure worth it! I would not have any man tell me what to do - ever!

4. OllieB

OllieB Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi Bunnycd

You're right, It is my money and I will spend it how I like :p I had a look on ebay and it's shocking how much it sells for. I will track down a counsellor. Not sure if there are any in this area, but will have alook.

Thanks for your advice!

Ollie

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hope that helps xx

6. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

7. OllieB

OllieB Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Thanks Isobel1965

I feel really excited about starting. I am sick and tired of feeling like this (tired, heavy, lethargic). I enjoy my current diet but would like a few stone off quickly to give me a boost!

I will look into the cdc's in my area who do home visits.

Ollie

8. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

One of the lovely things about being in ketosis is that you feel sleeker, more energetic and full of pep! After the first week or so, that is - the first week can be HARD lol.

Best of luck - hope things work out for you - let us know how you're getting on.

xxxx

9. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

10. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.