a few questions

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 7 November 2007 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am on week 2 and i bought just 3 bars..... i am worried they may affect my weight loss? they are just for when i am craving something....

and is it ok to ulternate 3 shakes 1 day 3 shakes the next and maybe a bar or a brick? (instead of raiding the fridge) ?

thankyou

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes that will not be a problem at all. The bars do not generally affect weight loss at all. Some people it can take them out of Ketosis, but that is rare. If your at all worried then have a bar every other day. The Tetras are ok anytime.....lovely frozen.

4. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Aren't the bars and tetras to replace one of your shakes?

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    no ... just for when and if i start craving..... will it be ok?

my actual counciler wasnt there someone else who is training to be one was there.. she lost 8 stone on ll... she said it will be ok.. but i just wanted to ask you guys....

6. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    I think you were asking if it's ok to have the bar or tetra in addition to your 3 shakes is that right?

7. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

A bar or tetra definitely replaces a pack. If you are craving and decide to have a bar, then that replaces one of the packs that you would normally have. You must only have your three packs a day, so if you do have a bar, then you should only have 2 other packs .... not 3.

8. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge

Exactly what steve says!!! You should be only have 3 per day whether it be 2 shakes & 1 bar, or 1 shake, 1 tetra & 1 bar. you need to stick to only 3.

For me personelly when i am ssing as i am at the moment i stay away from the bars because it gives me the raging munchies, unfortunately i love the bars so much i will eat too many.....lol So for me no bars, i only using them when i'm working up the plans or maintaining....xxx

9. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    argh .....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.