a few questions

amethyst

Banned
I am on week 2 and i bought just 3 bars..... i am worried they may affect my weight loss? they are just for when i am craving something....

and is it ok to ulternate 3 shakes 1 day 3 shakes the next and maybe a bar or a brick? (instead of raiding the fridge) ?

thankyou

Yes that will not be a problem at all. The bars do not generally affect weight loss at all. Some people it can take them out of Ketosis, but that is rare. If your at all worried then have a bar every other day. The Tetras are ok anytime.....lovely frozen.

Aren't the bars and tetras to replace one of your shakes?

no ... just for when and if i start craving..... will it be ok?

my actual counciler wasnt there someone else who is training to be one was there.. she lost 8 stone on ll... she said it will be ok.. but i just wanted to ask you guys....

A bar or tetra definitely replaces a pack. If you are craving and decide to have a bar, then that replaces one of the packs that you would normally have. You must only have your three packs a day, so if you do have a bar, then you should only have 2 other packs .... not 3.

A bar or tetra definitely replaces a pack. If you are craving and decide to have a bar, then that replaces one of the packs that you would normally have. You must only have your three packs a day, so if you do have a bar, then you should only have 2 other packs .... not 3.

Exactly what steve says!!! You should be only have 3 per day whether it be 2 shakes & 1 bar, or 1 shake, 1 tetra & 1 bar. you need to stick to only 3.

For me personelly when i am ssing as i am at the moment i stay away from the bars because it gives me the raging munchies, unfortunately i love the bars so much i will eat too many.....lol So for me no bars, i only using them when i'm working up the plans or maintaining....xxx

Back