A few questions...

Miss_J

Helloooo!!!

So ive ordered a trial pack for slim and save and it arrived couple days ago now, with a measurement table and one a4 bit of paper with some information on it, that was it!

I just have some questions hopefully some of you will be able to help me.

I'm a student (not live in) so what do people do with there meals/shakes/soups? are you able to make it up before hand or will it go ba after a certain time? Do we have to have multivitamins on both plans? and do you HAVE to have an evening meal on the 3 meal plan?

I want to start this but i feel really unprepared about it all?

thanks in advance! xx

1. all packs should be consumed within 10 minutes, they lose nutrients after that

2. multivitamins are only required with 3pks & protein

3. if only having 3pks yes to having protein as wellelse you will be ill (not enough daily nutrients) you can have the protein at any time of day though not just evening

You can always take a bottle of water and mix the shake up as and when if your out and about or use the bars when your at uni.

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There is loads of info on the s&s website that should help - and read the sticky's on this forum - taught me loads - and good luck, it's not so nice for the first few days but it's totally worth getting through it :)

The milk and vegetables are optional on both plans. If you don't want to eat an additional meal on the 3 a day plan then you can add protein to one of your packs, for example adding chicken to a mushroom pasta pack. You must have the 100g of protein though on the 3 a day plan as if you don't get enough protein you'll get muscle wastage which will reduce your metabolism.

I take a bar to uni and have it for lunch. Seems to work.

Back