Total Solution A few questions...

KittyBling

Gold Member
Hi all. I have been thinking of starting Exante and have been researching and reading everything I can find. Obviously I want to give it the best possible chance of success so am trying to pick my starting time carefully to get a proper run at it. I have a few social engagements over the next few months which will involve food and my question is this. What would happen if I started, was on plan for a couple of weeks and then went off plan (completely) for one night (say a formal dinner or something) and then went straight back on plan the next morning? What effect would this have on weight loss and would it be like starting all over again (ketosis etc)? What if this happened every couple of weeks? Would I be better waiting until I had a clear month but that might not be until August? Thanks for reading.

I think it would still work for you, but if you went completely off plan, I.e. Had days with a lot of carby foods, then this could throw the ketosis off a bit. You'd still lose weight from the days you were on the plan, but it might be tricky getting back on after the nights out due to hunger pangs. Still very possible, though and I think worthwhile.

Back