A few Questions...

yvonne85

need to be old goofy me
Hellooo,

I'm not doing Lipotrim... or well any diet at the minute to be perfectly honest.

But, is Lipotrim all soup/shake based? I had a nosy at the lipotrim website but couldn't see roughly how many Kcals you're on each day following the diet... i'm guessing its a VLCD?

I used to do CD, and had every intention of going back on it, but the thought of living on soup... soup... and more soup again has lost appeal! Whats the difference between CD & Lipotrim? I noticed from the website that they say its possible to lose 1st per month [for women] when following it correctly, is this true?

Sorry about all the questions, just intrigued. =]

yep its true and basically cd as more choice and you have a councillor and on LT you have your pharmacist

1 stone per month is def acheivable hun!! Best diet ever xx

thanks for your replies :)

You's have both done so well, so clearly it works!

Are there any bars on the diet? If there are, is there a limit on how many of your 'meals' can be bars? On CD we were limited to one bar per day.

Also how much does it roughly cost?

Questions, questions, questions! Sorry, going to be a pain in the bum!

Lol £36 for women hun and yeah there are coconut or peanut flapjacks! Not that i would recommend them in anyway..they are not especially nice in my opinion lol. I think you can have 1 a day xx

Flap jacks rock!!!! hehe like TJ and and fatty no more (fattothin) said defiantely achieveable and well worth putting up with it for a while to see the results!!!
How much do you have to lose? Alot of people lose more than 1 stone per month at the beginning x

Oooh thats fairly reasonable, was thinking that it might have been more expensive...

I've about 3st[ish] to lose. Are you allowed Zero drinks? eg Coke Zero etc...? Or is it just plain water/ black tea/coffee?

just plain water, tea, coffee, pure leaf hearbal teas no citrus or flower flavours xx

thanks, sounds pretty much the same as CD then... :)

3st you could do that in 3 months or less no probs xxx very similar but you dont have to eat a meal like in cd

i know each pharmacy is probably different, but what way does it work, do you just pop in and say you would like to follow the LT diet, and they sell you the products there and then? Or do you have to make some sort of appointment with them? Either way, sounds easier than CD, just after looking and there's quite a few pharmacies near me that supply the diet, one is literally across the road from work.

With my first on i had to make an appointment.... turned out to be a rubbish chemist ...so i changed ( i also have 5 near to me so can pick and choose..the one i have now is fab!!!) The second one i just walked in said i had watched the dvd on line ...heres the link Welcome to the Lipotrim Website and they sold it me there an then.. don't let then give you the flap jacks for at least 2 weeks until you are back into the swing of not eating and firmly in keotsis! 9max 1 per day there after) and also you BMI has to be above 25 ..then you are away hun...beinging of a new you1 I think it sounds easier than CD (although i have never tried cd) but i need complete all or nothing so LT is perfect..if i had to eat i would probably stuff my face then regret it!!!

Back