A food addicts food diary

Sweet-Temptation

Hello there... This is a brief history of my weight loss journey... I've struggled with my weight since hitting puberty. At my heaviest I was over 14 Stone. Over the years I've tried every diet going but the one I find healthiest and the one I enjoy the most is Slimming World so like a boomerang I keep coming back!! My weight has fluctuated over the years, but in January this year I became focused because I was getting married in June and being a bridesmaid in April. I was determined to be a skinny Minnie!!! I tried a meal replacement diet and although I got great, quick results my health suffered. It made me so ill that I had to quit or risk being ill for my wedding. I quit in April this year after getting to my lowest weight since I can remember which was 9st 4lb. My starting weight was 11st 10lb. I remained focus up to my wedding but did gain a little as my body wasn't used to food. I was around 10st when I got married and felt amazing on my big day. Our honeymoon was in Vegas and Miami and was looking forward to relaxing and indulging as I'd been so strict up to now. Since then I've piled on the weight. I'm such a pig and a self confessed food addict when it comes to food and can binge in chocolate and cakes. I've such a massive sweet tooth!! I got to breaking point when my clothes were getting so tight I didn't want to buy a size 14 when I'd managed to get down to a 10. Just over 3 weeks ago I re-joined slimming world and started at a new group for a fresh start. I lost 1.5lb the first week, 1lb the second and 1lb the 3rd week. My loses have been slow but I put that down to my metabolism being in tatters after the food replacement diet. I'm happy with the slow loses as anything is better than nothing and as they say....slow and steady wins the race. My weigh day is Saturday morning, here's a few pics of my food so far this week. I've been following the original plan this week. I will record my food properly from tomorrow. image-1046643524.jpg image-243124193.jpg image-3872457968.jpg image-381672443.jpg image-2628289505.jpg image-2643245681.jpg image-2598258591.jpg image-4123646594.jpg

Original Day

Breakfast
35g puffed wheat (HEXB) with skimmed milk 250ml (HEXA not quite full allowance)
Banana

Mid morning snack
2 x satsumas and an apple

Lunch
3 x cracked black pepper ryvita (HEXB) topped with wafer ham, low fat cottage cheese and cucumber.
Carrot and celery sticks

Tea
Pizza chicken - cheese (HEXB) with celeriac chips, half a tin on ratatouille and baby corn

Evening treat
Crunchie 9 syns

image-2775740470.jpg

image-2341576852.jpg

Original day

Breakfast
2 x weetabix (HEXB), skimmed milk (HEXA) and chopped banana

Mid morning snack
Apple and satsuma

Lunch
3 x cracked black pepper ryvita, 4 extra light laughing cow triangle (part of HEXA), 6 slices ham and carrot sticks
Mullerlight toffee yogurt

Tea
Stir fry veg and quorn steak strips with soy sauce, garlic and ginger

Evening Treat
Not had yet but will be chocolate of some sort, under 15 syns

image-1625397283.jpg

How did you make the pizza as thats one non SW food i miss xx

Hi it's an omelette topped with passata, garlic, Italian herb seasoning and cheese and then I grilled it until cheese melted. You can put whatever you like in omelette mine had mushrooms, bacon, onion and peppers. It's yum x

Hi it's an omelette topped with passata, garlic, Italian herb seasoning and cheese and then I grilled it until cheese melted. You can put whatever you like in omelette mine had mushrooms, bacon, onion and peppers. It's yum x

Thanks I actually thought it was the smash pizza but definitely gonna try this :D

Back on it after Christmas and NY

EE day

Breakfast
Sachet of Special K multigrain porridge blueberry & cranberry (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA not quite full allowance)

Mid morning snack
Apple
Banana

Lunch
Homemade houmous with celery, carrot & cucumber crudités
Danone activia raspberry yogurt

Afternoon snack
Pear

Tea
Keema curry pie from the current slimming world mag. Served with green beans, broccoli and mashed swede. First time trying this recipe and it was very nice.

Evening treat
Not decided on my treat for later will be chocolate and/or crisps not exceeding 15 syns!

image-735166937.jpg

image-3145540194.jpg

image-2118596059.jpg

image-4151613535.jpg

Back