A fresh start.. Again!!

Marxina

Morning everyone. I said Id come on here before going to work to give myself a motivation boost. But what I'm trying to understand is that I can tell how am gunna find my day of dieting before I get out of bed. I don't know why. I just struggle so much. Thats why I joined here. Does anyone else have issues like that?? Feeling like a bit of a loser since the day really hasn't begun for me yet.. Is it my motivation? lack of confidence in myself??

Literally moment by moment, meal by meal is the best way to go when you feel lethargic. It's like a new relationship, the first passion wanes and then you have the drudge, it's how you cope with the drudge that determines the success. So you don't have to be all up for it from day one, just make good decisions today, at breakfast, lunch and dinner, and 2 nice snacks. Forget about tomorrow until tomorrow, just work on today. All those todays don't half add up to the good stuff. ;)

You're right I've never really thought of it that way. I guess its because I am insane about chocolates and sweet things that my motivation doesn't last and I give in. Always regret it tho!! >_< I did well yesterday and feel good about today so I'll go from here as you said! :) Thanks Faustina! Hopefully I'll see the pounds drop sooooon! ^_^

Back