A full week on LT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Fidgit, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Fidgit

Fidgit Full Member

Well today is officially the end of my first week on LT and wow I am more then thrilled with the results! This has been the best thing I have ever done as I have battled with my weight for so long and now finally after all these years....its coming off! Now unofficially I got on the scale this morning and well unofficially I am down a stone!!! But lets not get over excited, anticipating the weekend weigh in very muchly!!! :D Aside for that all is well and I am going like a boeing.....:D I have made dinner for my hubby once and it was not bad, I never gave in I have not cheated and cannot believe that I have this kind of willpower - even better is I have not craved crisps (these are like my chocolate) and neither have I craved any of the junk I used to eat - I do find myself longing for veggies which is something as there are not many that I really like. But like i said, all is well and I am ploughing on! Hope everyone had a great day and just as nice a evening....until next time....:wave_cry::D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Brilliant, you sound so motivated at the moment, keep up the good work! xx
  4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done fidgit hun, sounds like your "rockin and rollin" keep up the good work x x x
  5. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

youve got that first week high, i had it, great isnt it, you go into a sort of shock knowing youve managed to not eat for a week, which is a bloody miricale and on top of that youve got a great weight loss, enjoy the moment hun cos your on the start of a lovely journey thats all about you and its all good jxx
  6. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

thats fab, the 1st wk is the hardest so all easy-peasy from now! keep it up :D x
  7. just_ang

just_ang fightin the fat !

Willpower is a tremendous thing isnt it !!! lol you are doing great...good luck with your weigh in xx stay happy xx
  8. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    A week is a fantastic achievment, so well done and let us know the official WI
  9. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

week 1 done well done you good luck of the official weigh looks like its gonna be good news xx
  10. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

well done for getting the first week out of the way - sure you weight in will be all you are expecting it to be. julia x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.