A full week on LT

Fidgit

Well today is officially the end of my first week on LT and wow I am more then thrilled with the results! This has been the best thing I have ever done as I have battled with my weight for so long and now finally after all these years....its coming off! Now unofficially I got on the scale this morning and well unofficially I am down a stone!!! But lets not get over excited, anticipating the weekend weigh in very muchly!!! :D Aside for that all is well and I am going like a boeing.....:D I have made dinner for my hubby once and it was not bad, I never gave in I have not cheated and cannot believe that I have this kind of willpower - even better is I have not craved crisps (these are like my chocolate) and neither have I craved any of the junk I used to eat - I do find myself longing for veggies which is something as there are not many that I really like. But like i said, all is well and I am ploughing on! Hope everyone had a great day and just as nice a evening....until next time....:wave_cry::D

Brilliant, you sound so motivated at the moment, keep up the good work! xx

Well done fidgit hun, sounds like your "rockin and rollin" keep up the good work x x x

youve got that first week high, i had it, great isnt it, you go into a sort of shock knowing youve managed to not eat for a week, which is a bloody miricale and on top of that youve got a great weight loss, enjoy the moment hun cos your on the start of a lovely journey thats all about you and its all good jxx

Willpower is a tremendous thing isnt it !!! lol you are doing great...good luck with your weigh in xx stay happy xx

A week is a fantastic achievment, so well done and let us know the official WI

well done for getting the first week out of the way - sure you weight in will be all you are expecting it to be. julia x

Back