A game that i'll win! My journey.

Afternoon world!

WI tonight and I'll be honest that I'll be happy with a sts - I haven't been a devil or owt but I'm aware I've been letting a few treats slip in too much this week - just getting out my holiday mode and back to plan - I mean losing 2lb after a 2 week holiday means I can afford a sts this week but I do want to get back to good loss after tonight, still have a way to go and would like to be picking out some new clothes in the new year at target size! Not worried about the scales at all though, or getting back to losing as I know I can do it - no targets setting mind - still a very relaxed approach - anyway - update tonight as usual

Good luck with tonights weigh in. It seems we have got into a similar frame of mind and also both feel the need to get back on track a bit more!

brummie66 said:
Good luck with tonights weigh in. It seems we have got into a similar frame of mind and also both feel the need to get back on track a bit more!

Yep! Happy cause it's not like im gaining, but I'm not target yet so must lose more! lol thanks

i still have 3 stone to go so going to keep plodding along! Well done on your STS, now its back to shedding the pounds for both of us!

brummie66 said:
i still have 3 stone to go so going to keep plodding along! Well done on your STS, now its back to shedding the pounds for both of us!

Deal!

Good day yesterday and plan for the same again today

Yesterday was grapefruit breakfast - pasta in tomato garlic sauce lunch with pineapple and dinner was chicken meat from chip shop with salad - was bloody good too!

Today I've consumed a banana - lunch is the same pasta with a fruit salad and dinner I think will be chicken stir fry with egg noodles

Halo polished especially as I avoiding a Huge craving for a pre packed BLT sandwich for lunch - random wanting but walked past it in the supermarket and got fruit instead! Angel points go to meeeee!

jo-85 said:
I can see the shine of the halo from here missus ;) well done u. Have a good Friday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you very much! My shine rather matches the one from yours! lol

Just popping in to say hi, I am currently on a detox and recently gone veggie so everything is up in the air but just about lost all the weight I gained so thats a good thing! You have done really well! xxxx

Abigail'sMummy said:
Just popping in to say hi, I am currently on a detox and recently gone veggie so everything is up in the air but just about lost all the weight I gained so thats a good thing! You have done really well! xxxx

Hey! Nice to see you again and so good to see your doing well! Don't be a stranger :)

Weigh in tonight!

Well I've been an angel all week but have struggled and needed a boost, so I have set a new challenge for myself of losing 3st by Christmas - im getting a 12 week group membership tonight and plan to hammer the rest of this weight loss!

So to make sure I achieve this I've taken on a little task at work - me and a group of girls are raising money for guide dogs and to raise money we are going to do something I've always wanted to do.... A SKY DIVE!!

Currently I'm 17st 7lbs the max weight for the Jump is 15stone so I need to blitz through at least 2.5stone by the end of this year which is perfectly achievable! So here I go!

Stay the same!! Deserved a loss this week but I think last weeks few holidays have come back to bite me! It's not a gain so it's fine - please see the link in my sig below and anyone who can help!

Good loss next week without a doubt! I have a plane to jump out of!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Stay positive you can do it, we can get there despite a few hiccups on the way! Chin up and keep going strong for the week ahead!x

brummie66 said:
Stay positive you can do it, we can get there despite a few hiccups on the way! Chin up and keep going strong for the week ahead!x

It's all good I'm getting a good loss this week :)

Rightyo!

Breakfast - weetabix

Lunch - jacket potato and tuna (speed food!) with strawberries after

Dinner - gammon and mash with lots of frozen mix veg (making a more effort with veg this week!)

Gonna try to drink plenty of water! Try try!

No syns planned but may have hot chocolate tonight if needed

Happy thursday

Back