A good moan

hennyhamster

Silver Member
OK, some of you will know I am not supposed to eat sugar, but yesterday i made a whopping 100 quid at car boot and decided to spend it on a meal out with my b/f because we never eat out now, so we had an Indian. God I feel like death and I know it's my own fault, but no way was I to know just how ill it would make me feel. Something in it seems to have caused an allergic reaction and my legs are awfully itchy! i had weigh in first and then went. I feel weak and sluggish and have totally lost my appetite. I've had muesli at 10, a carrot and a couple of free yogurts. Somehow I've prepared a roast for later. Not going for a bike ride today, that's for sure!!! I know it's my own fault. Now I've posted this I can read it next time I fancy an indian and say NO!!!!! It makes me feel like hell!!!

You poor thing - have you some antihistamine tablets you could take to help with the itching?

£100 is fab though!! I don't blame you for treating yourselves it's just a shame you felt so bad afterwards...

*hugs* Hope you feel better soon! At least you've learned a lesson. Not good that it's made you feel so pants though.

Well done on the car boot profit :)

Meal cost 40 quid!!! 60 quid left to spend on new clothes!! I sold loads of my pre-diet clothes that were too big! I've smothered my legs with lotion mixed with tea tree, it's sorted them for the moment.

What a shame! I hope you'll feel better soon.

Back