A good moan

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hennyhamster, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    OK, some of you will know I am not supposed to eat sugar, but yesterday i made a whopping 100 quid at car boot and decided to spend it on a meal out with my b/f because we never eat out now, so we had an Indian. God I feel like death and I know it's my own fault, but no way was I to know just how ill it would make me feel. Something in it seems to have caused an allergic reaction and my legs are awfully itchy! i had weigh in first and then went. I feel weak and sluggish and have totally lost my appetite. I've had muesli at 10, a carrot and a couple of free yogurts. Somehow I've prepared a roast for later. Not going for a bike ride today, that's for sure!!! I know it's my own fault. Now I've posted this I can read it next time I fancy an indian and say NO!!!!! It makes me feel like hell!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    You poor thing - have you some antihistamine tablets you could take to help with the itching?

£100 is fab though!! I don't blame you for treating yourselves it's just a shame you felt so bad afterwards...

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    *hugs* Hope you feel better soon! At least you've learned a lesson. Not good that it's made you feel so pants though.

Well done on the car boot profit :)

5. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Meal cost 40 quid!!! 60 quid left to spend on new clothes!! I sold loads of my pre-diet clothes that were too big! I've smothered my legs with lotion mixed with tea tree, it's sorted them for the moment.

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    What a shame! I hope you'll feel better soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.