A healthier happier me :)

I am plodding along thank you was good to see my friends.

Our cat is going loppy! Running around up and down the stairs!

Getting my hair done today :) xxx

:rofl: cats are bonkers, though imagine having a 20kg dog doing that around your front room and kitchen and you'll understand what we have to put up with sometimes :eek:

Hope your week is going well :)

Aw hun your dog sounds cute :)

Binged today not had a good day mental health wise either. :( xxx

Thank you got straight back on it :) and lost 2lbs at slimming world so got my 1 stone award there :) I had already started losing some on my own so am a bit ahead of them :) xxx

Massive well done Jules :D keep up the hard work

Well done for getting straight back on it too, that's a real achievement in itself too xx

Hi jules,
looks like you're making great progress and resisting those daily temptations!

Thank you my lovelys.

Epic fail yesterday eve but again back on it today even went for a short walk-Its all got to help :)

xxxx

It definitely does! :) I've been out three times today and it feels like it wasn't long each time - but it was allegedly 1220 calories extra (!) Every little helps as Tesco say! xx

Well done love :) x

Thansk hun....another good food day today. Saw my friends new babies today am in LOVE with them so cute a lovely way to start Christmas.

xxx

I know twins born 2 weeks ago :) Having a take away cant be good all the time! xxx

Right have been off plan for 3 1/2 days back on it now, lots of water and green tea and hope I sts when I weigh in on fri :) xxxx

Back