A healthier happier me :)

Yes!! That's true :)
already planning my meals and snacks for the next two days.
fluid is so important to help with the hunger when getting back into it, so will def take some squash into work...

I am trying to drink 2 liters a day of fluid, I know its supposed to be water but its a start! Yep it defiantly feels good to be back on plan and focused again :) xxx

Day 1 back on track done :) xxx

Well done for getting back on track :) I think we might tomorrow. I'm starting to miss feeling hungry and proper meal times!

I like the planning on what i am going to eat xxx

Went out to the seaside today-yes it was cold! walked a fair way and resisted fish and chips and donuts :) had my jacket pot and beans :) xxx

^^Its just to tempting isnt it :) xxx

Went out for a new years meal today with in laws again I had my jacket spud beans and salad its a good job I like jacket pots :) xxx

Well done on resisting the F&Cs Jules, not sure I could have!

Am joining you on SW on Monday - really looking forward to it :)

Guh, proper fish shop sausage and chips. One of my favourite meals. Well done for resisting!

How are you doing love? Xx

Doing ok had a wobble at the weekend and had a take away but been back on it since then so hoping I can carry on, thanks for asking PSP xxx

Ladyfelsham hope it went well on mon with SW I LOVE it xxx

You should be really proud of yourself for resisting the fish and chips.

Massive well done for getting back on it after your takeaway xxx

Here to subscribe :) I noticed you on another thread and thought I'd stop by and say hello! X

^^Thansk hun :) hello :)

I lost 3 1/2 lbs this week and won the raffle :) of to change my ticker :) xxx

Oh WELL DONE Jules, a fab loss :). What did you win in the raffle? The lady sitting next to me won ours on Monday - fame by association lol.

Back