A healthier me :)

Hi everyone

I am on day 7 of my journey. I started out on Step 3 and so I am intrigued to see how this compares with people's SS weight loss results.

I have had a good constant level of energy throughout the week and am learning about portion control with my meals.

I have my weigh in tonight so fingers crossed!

How's everyone else doing today?

Hi & Welcome! I'm day 3 SS, so just powering through and staying focused. Best of luck on your Weigh In - it sounds like you're doing really well :) Have you done SS before? Keep in keeping on.
Bev x

Hi Bev

No this is the first time I have done the diet. I had my weigh in last night and I have lost 7lbs in my first week which is great.

I have never done SS, my CD consultant started me straight onto step 3....Wasn't sure how I felt at the time as I thought it might not be effective but I am happy with the results. I still feel good (lots of energy, my hair and nails feel strong - probably to do with all the water).

How's SS going? Is it difficult?

Heya i am due to start the CD on saturday where i meet my consultant and start with the ss going to try stick with the shakes, this diet is the only diet ive ever been really keen on doing, i manage to always tell myself "oh this diet wont work" lol i have such awful will power when it comes to leaving food well alone, i have a lil boy jack who is 3 since having him my weight has slowley began creeping on and now im at my unhappiest :( i never wear sleevless tops, hate eveything i ever wear never feel comfortable and just over all feel down in the dumps, i have no energy and eat rubbish foods! I really am amazed at reading all the success stories with the CD i cannot wait to get started! Im gonna need huge amounts of encouragment and meeting ppl in the same boat will be a huge support for me :) im excited for saturday altho feeling a lil worried il fail miserably! Pls any tips advice or just some friendly words of ppl going through the same is greatly appreciated! Thanks look forward to hearing all your acheivements!

Hi Laura

Good on you, this is going to be a great journey. See it as getting healthier and happier and try and be positive through out. There will be times when you might be hungry but this hits in waves and after a big glass of water it will pass. Try and keep busy and also try and add humour to the situation.

Let us know how you get on :)

Back