A Hello and a question about yoghurt

mrsmac247

Hi there everyone, i just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I found this forum while doing a random search on google and have been hooked over the last 24 hours! I have about 2 1/2 stone to loose from happy living and a baby last year. And i am getting married in february.

I am feeling a little sorry for myself. Last week i joined the Cambridge diet and have lost nearly half a stone but i had one day of really bad headaches and have felt lightheaded ever since so i broke the fast today at a family function. I am terrified of gaining the half a stone cause it makes such a difference:cry:

Anyhow without babling on too much, i went to a meeting and signed up tonight but i am a little confused!

I am looking at doing the Extra Easy plan but am not sure where yoghurt fits in on this. I am looking at muller light yoghurt. Is it only the fat free natural that is classed as free or can i have my usual low fat cherry or strawberry? or which ones are free? If anyone knows i would be grateful
:confused:

All mullerlte yoghurts are free - except the Black Cherry chocolate one (that's the one with a layer of cherries) that is 2½ syns.

Welcome to SW and this forum and good luck with your weight loss.

enjoy the programme really simple to follow once you get your head around it, you can achieve a weightloss and good luck with this week :) welcome to the forum and addict hehe :)

I know that the Morrisons 'eat smart' vanilla and strawberry yogurts are free, they are virtually fat free.
what yogurts do you have? you can check online if they are free or not x

Thank you so much everyone for your warm welcome. I was a bit confused as in some of the posts others mentioned mullerlight being free but i cant find that in the book anywhere to say that it is a free food. This is quite confusing!

You should shell out on the 'Bible' - the SW food directory. It's AWESOME!!

Oh and congrats on joining SW!! BIG applauses to you!

Hi, I'm new too (well kinda), I too did Cambridge, lost a bit of weight but moving house has made the cost too much for me, and I know SW works as I've done it before.
I need an up to date bible as mine is waaaayyyy old!

So hi everyone!

Hi and welcome!

SW is as easy as everyone says..you are never hungry, should never deprive yourself and the meals are suitable for families, not just for yourself. It's not a diet, but a healthier way of life.
Mullerlite yoghurts are free, except as Donnie46 said the cherry and chocolate ones are 2.5 syns.

Good luck with your journey..Im and ex-CD'er too!

Oh i see . The confusion really is becauase i have to keep turning the book upside down and sometimes foods that are in the syns list are free on others, i just have a hard time trying to put it all together, still trying though! Is the bible a seperate purchase to what i have in my pack?

Yes it's seperate from your pack, but you can buy "the bible" in group. You can get the magazine too, I think that explains things well and has loads of free and low syn food suggestions in. (my consultant told us last night that the next mag is out next week! Whoop whoop!)
Also log onto the slimming world website - I've got "the bible" but to be honest I use the website more to check the syn values of foods. Your consultant will give you the password each week (it changes) and once you've registered you can access it all.

Good luck, you won't regret it! x

Back