A hello from me!

Well after a day or two of lurking i thought i had better say hello!
I started CD at the end of may and managed a couple of really good weeks where i lost 17lbs but i then had a holiday and it all went wrong!
I have been half on and half off for the last few weeks and then yesterday i was asked by 4 different people if i was loosing weight as i was looking slimmer. Great i thought but im sure the bacon bun and bag of crisps i had for dinner and the chinkie i had last night wont help in keeping it off! So i had a little chat with myself, went back to my CDC and have officially started again today!

I have still got about 4/5 stone to loose to get to a bmi of 25 ish. But i will be happy each stone at a time!

I need to do this for my health, to start a family and for a better life.

So thats abit about me! sorry i have gone on abit! reading through some of these posts you look like a lovely bunch of people and i hope i will talk to you all at some point! you have alot of good advice and id just like to say thank you already for making me feel like not only i can do this but i will do this!

Lisa x

Good luck Lisa, I'm sure if you are determined to stick to the diet then you will do it.

Please don't mention chinese food tho lol, I'm craving it!!!

:wavey:Welcome back!! You sound really determined and I'm sure you'll get to goal (and beyond) this time!

welcome along hun and well done for recognising the need to get back on the wagon....the first step is always the hardest hun!
Set yourself some mini goals and stick to them hun!
xxxx

Good luck and welcome! xxx

Welcome.....and good for you for getting back to CD'ing. I know exactly how you feel as have done pretty much the same and have just got through my return into ketosis. I have started losing again and have had a fab day feeling great in my loose jeans!! I am sure you will be thrilled with the results of your first week back....keep us posted!

Hey Lisa,

We both restarted today... lets get through the next few days together :0)

Good luck

Anne-Marie x

Hi everyone, Thank you for your replys!

Its starting to get a little better, im not as hungry and actually want to drink all the water so im sure its going well! I had a small blip at the weekend but nothing major and im back 100% so thats good!

I like the idea of setting mini goals but dont think i can on here yet??!! Is a stone at a time a good mini goal? or lower bmi? I dont want to set for something i will take along time to meet!!!

Hope you are doing well Anne-Marie and starting to feel better now.x

Lisa xx

Hi Lisa,

Yeah I am doing well, been struggling a bit with the water... was never an issue before but today I have 2+ litres of the stuff down me so far and copious amounts of green tea and decaff coffee lol

I have never set myself mini goals on here... never really written them down i am just looking forward on expanding my wardrobe... I am sick of the three pairs of trousers I have been wearing for the past month! Got my jeans back on today though whoo hoo

Back