A huge big thank you!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 20 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    As you know Ive been having serious doubts about continuing with WW. I was really worried this amazing diet had just stopped working for me.

I know Id never have got this far in my diet without Minimins and all the amazing people on here but this past week has reinforced that even more.

A huge thank you to everyone, both WW and non WW people, who have boosted my confidence, and encouraged me to continue with WW.

I really couldnt do this without you all

Sandy xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    you're more than welcome, Sandy. You are a huge inspiration to alot of people.
    xx :)
    Starlight likes this.
  4. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    The thing that swung it for me to join WW was your success have u found it hard ???
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers

Awwww thanks Cheryl :)
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Wow really?? :)

To be honest I havent found it hard... eating crisps, chocolate, chinese and still losing weight.. it dont get much better ;)

Youll love WW Im sure :)
  7. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Aww, what a lovely post

*big hugs*
  8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well deserved Starlight - you are proof it CAN be done :clap:
  9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

You have done so well ,congrtulationsxx:)
  10. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Weight Watchers
    You're doing a fantastic job and are so supportive, I'm so pleased for you this week Sandy :hug99:
  11. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

You are always there for everyone else honeyxx:)
  12. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

No - thank you! You inspired me to join ww and have always been really helpful and kind to me. I have been on this plan for 5 weeks and im amazed im still here. Its definitely all the support I get on here.

13. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Take the credit honey,you have done so wellxx:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.