A liitle gelous!

Seeing loads of people and also my friend loose a stone or over in the first week does make me slightly gelous! I'm not disheartened by a 7lb loss in first week but still...

Do you mean jealous? :D

And 7lbs in one week... are you kidding me? That's HALF a stone!!! That's LOADS!!

Are you kidding? Half a stone in a week! That's fab!! :)

Dont compare yourself to others though and it also depends on how much you want to lose as well.

Everyones different in how the body releases the fat stores and remember in week 1 it's water loss so that just depends on how much water your body holds. From now on its fat burning :D

Stick with it hun it all evens out in the end anyway. I started off with a big loss (15lb in 2 weeks) but now I mostly lose 3lb a week then have a bigger loss then go back to 3lb again but it's going and that's the main thing!!

Good luck :)

xox

Don't get disheartened honey - I only lost 8lb in my first week on this ..... and next week I should hit my 5 stone mark!! :)

Jony, as long as weight comes off then you're going in the right direction and let's be fair, 7lbs is a pretty good start. As with any diet, the secret is in how well you get on next week - last weeks scores are just for motivation.

Didimissy, you've done great and if results like yours don't inspire people I can't imagine what would. Well done. :)

Back