a list of SW Approved Butchers

This is a fab idea!! thanks very much to the creator and everyone who has added on!!

I am so excited as there is one right near me and I am sooooo missing sausages!! :)

I know this sounds like a really daft question but what do I ask for? Is it just low fat sausages or syn free?? any help much appreciated

Laura x

Geoff Hughes
Chester Market Hall
Chester
CH1 2HH

Haven't tried them as yet but via the Chester market website says they make 'award winning slimming world sausages' will have to investigate!

totally recommend alan foster in aldridge. had the 1/2 syn burgers last night - gorgeous!! xx

E. Lee & Sons Butchers, 25 The Square, Earls Barton, Northants, NN6 0NA Tel: 01604 810292

They'd come under the East Midlands category I think.

The website is pretty rubbish, and doesn't mention SW, but they definitely do syn free sausages, burgers and stuff. You need to order in advance, not just turn up.

And for Supermarket bangers, Steve, Tesco Healthy Choice Cumberland Sausages are just 1/2 syn each, and they're not bad!

Well I have Tesco healthy choice Cumberland ones and according to the weight there 1 syn 57grams . oh and there nice and a lot more reasonable than the ones from joes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slimming World Butchers in Northern Ireland

Does anyone know of any slimming world butchers in Belfast. I looked up one and when i drove to it , the place had closed down. Thanks for your help x :)

There's already a sticky thread under the Syn Values sub forum that lists SW approved butchers - might be worth having a look through that first.

There is McMaster's Butchers in Whitehead (just outside Carrickfergus) - I know this is a bit outside Belfast but it's the only one I know of nearby.

Hiya.
Was it dunmurry meats that had closed down. I had the same problem a few days ago.
I found one in Andersonstown. Andersonstown meats it's called.
Sausages were lovely. =]

theres on on the antrim road just at the shops top of fortwilliam
stanleys he does the sausages burgers veggie roll hth xxx
can also recommend the whitehead butchers sausages were lovely

There's already a sticky thread under the Syn Values sub forum that lists SW approved butchers - might be worth having a look through that first.

Thanks a million for your help x

theres on on the antrim road just at the shops top of fortwilliam
stanleys he does the sausages burgers veggie roll hth xxx
can also recommend the whitehead butchers sausages were lovely

I will try this tomorrow x x

Hiya.
Was it dunmurry meats that had closed down. I had the same problem a few days ago.
I found one in Andersonstown. Andersonstown meats it's called.
Sausages were lovely. =]

yeah , it was dunmurry meats , i drove all the way there and it was closed down - Raging x

E. Lee & Sons Butchers, 25 The Square, Earls Barton, Northants, NN6 0NA Tel: 01604 810292

They'd come under the East Midlands category I think.

The website is pretty rubbish, and doesn't mention SW, but they definitely do syn free sausages, burgers and stuff. You need to order in advance, not just turn up.

And for Supermarket bangers, Steve, Tesco Healthy Choice Cumberland Sausages are just 1/2 syn each, and they're not bad!

OMG - I had sooo given up finding anywhere local - just cam for a quick look and found your post! Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, and I currently use the Tesco ones and they are 1 syn each (quite tasty though!)

yeah , it was dunmurry meats , i drove all the way there and it was closed down - Raging x

Heh

Knox West Street Portadown do a HUGE range of slimmingworld meats and i HIGHLY recommend them - free burgers - 3 sausages for 1 syn etc etc!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Muffs of Bromborough[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5 - 7 Allport Lane[/FONT]
Bromborough
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wirral[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CH62 7HH[/FONT]

these do the most gorgeous syn free sausages in 4 flavours, and have apparently started doing syn free burgers, havent tasted them yet but could well be my saturday night tea! :)

Just rang sw about a couple of butchers to see what the syn values where on there meat as I thought once they were approved all stuff would be ok or syn'd now I dont know how many syns I have been having with veggie roll and steak sausages as I thought they were free
Stanleys has only had 1 thing analysed the pork sausages are half a syn per 100g
and mcmasters butchers in whitehead have had there burgers analysed and they are free on red and ee hth xx

Back