a little advice needed!!!

mimz

Hi all, so im in week 3 now and have a little problem, last night i tried the asparagus soup which made me sick and i didnt eat it so then tried the minestrone which also made me sick at which point i vomited the little i had ate.and then i ate porridge to make sure i had the four packs for the day. I then went to popin to swap some packs and asked my llc if i could buy two packs and she said that unfortunately ll wont allow this and i would have to buy a full weeks worth so i decided against this and now i will have two days with three packs each, i just wanted some advice as to what i should do, should i have one three pack day and one day with three packs and grilled chicken as sort of a day on the lite diet? I do feel that i am strong enough to stay on the diet so that isnt a problem for me as i know i will get straight back on to it, im slightly confused, but llc said i could do three packs a day, hope some of that made sense lol any adice would be mucho appreciated thanks all hope everyones doing great!!

Your LLC should sell you the packs you need. And you NEED to have four packs a day. Your best option is to have four packs a day and then on weigh in night you can have two packs when you get home. It's RUBBISH that you have to buy a weeks worth of packs in one go.
There will be a poster somewhere saying if your LLC knows you're not having all your packs, you will have to stop the programme. And yet your LLC is forcing you into a situation where you can't have four packs a day!
Call your LLC back tomorrow. Say you've rung LL HQ and they have said she has to sell you the packs you're missing because having three a day goes against LL policy. And go and get your extra packs!

When I went back to Total and had to buy extra packs I couldn't buy 5 packs, I had to buy 7 packs. But its ridiculous to say you have to buy 28 packs when you only need a couple.

I agree, it's ridiculous. My LLC will sell you any number of packs you want within reason, if for example you want some spares to increase your choices toward the end of the week, or you couldn't keep one down so need more.

hi all thanks for the replies, so spoke again to my llc and she agreed to give me the extra packs at weigh in tomorrow thanks for the advice im thinking that because they are a franchise they have their own rules but whatever at least i got mine!!! hope youre all doing well xxx

Back