A little advise can help me sooo much!!

Hi guys i fell off the CD wagon for one nite and was wondering how much its gonna stuff me up?? im sooo disappointed in myself but am in this for the long run!!:break_diet:

i dunno hun wish i could help my CDC said it could be really hard if u fall off the waggon but im only on day 2 so not much help xx

Hi guys i fell off the CD wagon for one nite and was wondering how much its gonna stuff me up?? im sooo disappointed in myself but am in this for the long run!!:break_diet:

Hi wanna be thin :)

Just climb straight back on the wagon if you haven't already done so. It's normal to be disappointed BUT as you say, you are in this for the long run and YOU CAN DO IT :D

I'm sure things won't have been "stuffed up" as much as you think they have :)

Let us know how you get on and ask for as much support as you want :)

Lacey :D

i dunno hun wish i could help my CDC said it could be really hard if u fall off the waggon but im only on day 2 so not much help xx

Hi Princessbunny and major credit to you for getting through day 1 and into day 2:D

Lacey :)

thank you so much :) xxx

Thank you guys...ive got straight back to it and feel alot better than i did earlier..i kno what tempted me so i know now what to avoid!!!

well done princessbunny i found day one the hardest...u go huni!!!

And thank u isis ur a star...weigh in is tomorrow so ill post it on here!!

i weigh in on friday so fingers crossed :D:D

I fell off the wagon this weekend too. We're only human *sigh*. Just get straight back on it again and don't let it ruin your week.

Hey guys...just been weighed and i still lost 6lb so im happy with that and will try better this week!!! (BUT ...my 3 year old has just put her pizza in front of me...dont worry all ...its in the bin now!!!)

Hey bud, we're in this together and we can do it! I know you've been 100% this week and I can't wait til we go on Monday and find out how many wobbles we've lost this time round! Next sale is coming up soon and we'll be ordering some nice smaller stuff :eek:) xxxxxxxxx

Back