A little bit about my journey & struggles...

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Hello all...

For those newbies that don't know me i thought i post this little bit of back ground to my weight loss journey & my struggles. I hope that those of you that are finding it difficult at times will see that a VLCD really does work......If i can do it, i promise you that ANYONE can. I LOVE MY GRUB so i can apprehciate (sp) how difficult SSing is!!!!!

I started my first pack of LL on 28th October 2006 (The day before my 40th birthday, I hated the fact I’d reached 40 & not lost my weight) Starting weight of 16st 10lbs, 106 days later on 11th Feb 2007 I took a break from LL due to illness (not LL related) weighing 11st 8lbs, a total loss of 68lbs at that point.

On the 11th April 07 after a months break, I returned to a VLCD but instead switched to CD, I re-gained a little bit of weight (10lbs) , so my new staring weight was now 12st 4lbs. Since re-joining I’ve still had health problems (not VLCD related at all) & as I suffer with depression have found it difficult sometimes to stick with the plan lots of up & down days & weeks……

I'm struggling to get this final 9lbs off but me being a stubborn mare i won't give in!!!!

So below is a new before pic taken last year in San Francisco (with hubby) & an after posers pic :giggle: taken on my fone about a month ago!.....xxx

6ceu8vk.jpg

thanks fuzzy for posting that it was helpful to me as i need inspiring at the min

What a fantastic achievement Fuzzy, your pictures are amazing, you look so much younger! (Hope i've not offended you by saying that)

Hope that last 9lb isn't too much trouble for you, keep up the good work. Your an inspiration to us all :D

what a gorgeous couple you two are eh?? I believe San Francisco is fabulous and would love to add it to my list of places I've been.

You have done marvelous, and I have to say, you really don't look 40, even before you lost your weight, and especially now that you have lost it.

You look like a very young couple.

Well done, you are always inspirational to me, and lots of others too.

I do hope that when you hit your low times that they move on quickly for you, you seem so lovely and happy.

The less you have to lose the harder and slower it is to shift, I know you already know that, it's a pain in the back side...personally I think you look fantastic the way you are, I really do.

Is that picture of you in your signature (the black and white photo) is it a recent photo?? you look in your early twenties...this diet has worked wonders for you, honestly, but like I've already said, you don't look anywhere near like your real age.

Thanks for posting more pictures, we all love looking at piccies, they are such motivation for us.

Best of luck with the rest of your journey...I still think you look great and have no need to lose anymore :character00238: xx sj xx

Fuzzy... u really have done great, u should be so proud... u look fantastic.

Thanks for posting this, for someone who is in the middle of week 3 it is really inspiring and shows once again where a bit of determination can ultimately get you. You have done fabulously well and should be justifiably proud - you look great, well done!

Georgie
x

Thank you for posting that Fuzzy's Angel. :)

It is always good to see more pictures and everyone's story has a different sparkle of inspiration in it. For it really helped to see how far you've come in spite of your depression. I have experienced depression and anxiety for many years. I am now functioning ok much of the time but I never get used to bumping into my shrink when I am at work :rolleyes:(rather ironically, I am a social worker in mental health services:p).

Any way I just wanted to say thanks for the inspiring info and pics and the super stylish wedding photos :D

k_o

That was good to read. I had a nosy at your pics the other day and thought 'this girl ain't old enough to have kids that age' lol. Hope you get a break in your health probs soon.:)

fuzzy you are an inspiration to may of us on here
like you i struggle some weeks
this diet is damn hard but boy does it work

your pics are a true dieters dream you look fab

i`ve lost 54lbs now i still have so much to lose but i will do it

brilliant post from a brilliant lady
well done fuzzy

kaz xxx

Hi fuzzy, thanks for the post, your such a huge inspiration. What an incredible journey you have had and you look totally amazing :clap:
well done xx

Is that picture of you in your signature (the black and white photo) is it a recent photo?? you look in your early twenties...this diet has worked wonders for you, honestly, but like I've already said, you don't look anywhere near like your real age.

The black & white photo was also taken about a month ago..... 'you look in your early twenties' :eek: 'BLUSH' I love you...:D LOL

I forgot to add you look great as well. Do you exercise lots?

To be really honest EXERCISE :eek: is not in my vocabulary, it's a swear word!! ....lol The only exercise i do is walking, lots of it. I work on a hospital ward so i'm on my feet alot...

I would just like to thank you for all you lovely comments, i'm glad that sharing my strugglings can help some of you just a little with your own....Minimins is a wonderful place where we can all share our good times & bad, that's why i love being a part of it!.....xxxx

4tzamvo.gif

Back