A little Hello!

Hello all

I am new to this forum, but have heard lots of good things about it - I have been a member of weight watchers for AGES now and started at 11.8, got right down to 9.13 and have gone right back up again to 10.11 :(

REALLY sick of going to WI every week just *knowing* that I have put on as I have not been following the points values, so I cancelled my monthly pass. I hope to start afresh as of tomorrow, and thought I would sign up here for some support, as I know Im not the only person this happens to.

Really desparate to get down to my goal weight which would be around 9st! Unfortunately this has taken forever already. I *know* what I should be doing, but just need to put this into practice!

xx

Hello

I just started on this forum too & am new to WW. I just want to wish you luck on your new start. I have failed many times before on other diets but this time I feel I am in the right frame of mind to succeed. I always wished I could find somewhere that sold bottled willpower - however I seem to have found some in the last few weeks so I'll try to send a little your way x:vibes:

:553:Hello there you two , and your given a very warm Irish wecome by Me.:welcome2:
Twas only two weeks ago tomorrow that I joined this amazing website and just like you I had experienced the joy of weight loss:) only for it to return.:cry: however this place makes you feel understood, :psiholog:supported, and inspired. It is not out to hurt, to destroy self confidence, to laugh at or find fault, but to nurture your desire to change and find the happier and stronger you.
There will be people who make you laugh :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:(quite often me) and people whos stories will move you to tears:cry: but we are all on this weird and wonderful journey TOGETHER:grouphugg: so enjoy and trust me ...it will be highs and lows but we will get there in the end.
Hugs to you both as you have taken a big step...Maria x;)

Last edited:
Thankyou for you lovely welcome and good luck to you too :hug99: xx

Hey and Welcome!!!!!

You can be your own worst enemy when it comes to weight loss but tomorrow is always another day :)

Hope you can carry on to get to goal!! you've done well so far :D

Back