A little help needed please

becki19

Hello, complete newbie here....

Started exante on monday, so im half way through day 3. not finding it difficult, but i could do with some help to see im going wrong....

i "think" im doing working solution, as i like the idea of still having something to eat of an evening...

if im having Shake for breakfast, a soup for lunch, and then at teatime im having, a bit of smoked salmon, 2 boiled eggs, roasted mushroom, and some spinach. then a bar later on in evening? is this going to get/keep me in ketosis and help with any weight loss?

i havent actually weighed myself yet, but i can usually tell my my clothes if im losing. but id like to get to a size 12 (currently 16)

Also, if i have a carbonara for tea tonight, what effect will adding some chicken and spinach to it have?

sorry if all these have been answered before, but im a complete loss.

Thanks
x

I started Monday as well, I can't help with the meals as I'm doing total solution but just wanted to say good luck x

Ahh thanks hun. Good luck to you too!
How are you finding it? Not going to lie some of the soups and meals make me want to heave, but I'm determind to stick at it and give it a good go!

Back