A little help please...

Melysa

Hi,

I have been on SW for a while and i manage to lose but after a boozy weekend i put on. I then spend the week being healthy again but i seem to have hit a wall.

I have tried really hard the last week or so and havent lost much at all. i hover 10.6 - 10.4 and dont go below that. This week i have decided to be abit stricter and drink plenty of water which i never did.

As i dont really like water i have suger free robinsons summer fruits is this ok? also is it ok to have a small bowl of Special K of a morning?

Many thanks for your help :)

Melysa

Are you having 28gms of Special K? A small bowl could be a lot more. And is is Special K Sustain? That is a Hexb.
The Robinsons sugar free is fine.
Eat a lot of superfree foods, and if you are doing EE make sure you have 1/3 plate of superfree too.

I havent weighed it :( Maybe this is were i'm going wrong. I am not doing EE just the normal SW.

Think i will just have a yoghurt for breakfast then :)

I havent weighed it :( Maybe this is were i'm going wrong. I am not doing EE just the normal SW.

Think i will just have a yoghurt for breakfast then :)

EE is very normal, just the newest SW plan! So what are you doing red or green? You can still have the Special K, just weigh it and syn accordingly or use the 28gms Sustain as a HexB

Sorry i thought EE was i different diet to Slimming world but kind of still the same if that makes sense.
Its the normal Special K not the sustain. Maybe i should stick to the alpen bar's instead. :) Thanks for all your help.

Also keep track of your syns & make sure you don't go over.

There are other things you can have for breakfast which don't need weighing like 2 weetabix, 2 slices wholemeal bread (from 400grm loaf), boiled eggs, yoghurt & fruit, rice & fruit.

I'm not too sure if there was a thread about things for breakfast a few months ago you could do a search.

I have porrige nearly every morning, always weiged as 28g its easy to pop what you think is 28g & it will in fact be much more.

I am quite obsesive with weighing things atually - my electric scales & measuring spoons get a right battering at my house, lol

Sorry i thought EE was i different diet to Slimming world but kind of still the same if that makes sense.
Its the normal Special K not the sustain. Maybe i should stick to the alpen bar's instead. :) Thanks for all your help.

Nope EE (Extra Easy) is the main focus of Slimming World, and totally encouraged now. Some people don't get on with it, but to me it's the best plan by far.
I suggest you read this thread..

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

Back