A Little Help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tracyslim, 25 May 2008 Social URL.

1. tracyslim

tracyslim Member

Hi I'm Tracy, I am currently on Cambridge diet and am hoping to lose around 4 stone before I go on my holiday. Has anyone done the cambridge diet for a while and then switched to weightwatchers or slimming world and still managed to lose weight after this. I read a bad forum yesterday and am now worrying that because I have done cambridge i will never be able to eat healthy and still lose weight......Please help as major worrying going on :wave_cry:x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yes loads of people have. There is a very high number of people who lose most of their weight on CD then join SW to learn healthy eating and lose the rest of their weight

4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi hun - lots of people start off on a tfr diet and then change t a healthy eating one either to finish losing or to maintain. good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.