A little INSPIRATION!!

Jellybabie

Silver Member
I am writing this for anyone who is returning to LL or thinking about it! I have heard so many times that 2nd time round is really hard and the 1st few days are a nightmare, but i am on day 4 and can honestly say upto now it has not really been too bad at all! I have not found the withdrawal stage to be as bad as the last time, dont know why though!:confused:
Maybe because i was expecting it to be REALLY bad...........so its been a bonus LOL. Maybe its because i have found minimins this time round? Anyway, good luck to anyone who decided to go on their LL journey for a 2nd/3rd/4th time. If you really want to stick to it, you WILL.

Diane x:)

Hello Jellybabie, thanks so much for posting this, I am just about to embark on my 3rd week on Lighter Life, 5lbs first week and 5lbs 2nd. I am starting to find it hard not to cheat although first time around I didn't cheat once. I think its because I know some people who I did it with first time around cheated beyond belief and still lost the same as me. Having said that, I haven't cheated yet, just keep thinking about it. Now I have found this site, hopefully it will keep me motivated and away from the fridge!! Not sure how to get my photo and ticker are there instructions on the site?
Here's to a good week

I'm restarting today and hope it's not too hard. I am very determined though so fingers crossed.
I think this site will help too, I didn't have this last time.

Hey Alex uk
You do sound determined and thats exactly what you need to succeed! Just stay strong and remain motivated and those lbs will just melt off quicker than you can count them! I promise! I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks! AMAZING! And oh so worth it! You CAN do it too! Dont tell yourself you cant, tell yourself you can, if you really want to, and you WILL. Good luck xx

Hey Alex uk
You do sound determined and thats exactly what you need to succeed! Just stay strong and remain motivated and those lbs will just melt off quicker than you can count them! I promise! I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks! AMAZING! And oh so worth it! You CAN do it too! Dont tell yourself you cant, tell yourself you can, if you really want to, and you WILL. Good luck xx

Awwwwww, thanks hun :cry:

Back