A little nervous about my 810 week coming up.

Yolande

Silver Member
On monday i finish week 12 which means i need to do a week of 810, i thought id be excited as i have had nothing but cambridge products no slip ups or blips... but im kinda nervous.. im probably being silly its just im worried how im going to feel eating actual food again after 12 weeks :confused: I dont want to make the food exciting or anything as i want to go back to ss after this week (still have 4.5st to lose) and Spangles posted a great tip to keep it boring so it wont feel like im missing out when i step back down which i think is a fab idea.
Just wish this feeling of being nervous would go away.

Yolande don't worry. I'm starting my 810 week a week on Sunday. I have 2 occasions when I have to eat out so it's extra pressure. We'll get through it together. Keep it bland & treat it like medicine & get straight back on. I bet at the end of the week we'll be glad to get back to ss because it's so much less faffing than cooking!

Yolande you have great willpower and I know you will get straight back to SS as soon as the SS+ week is over !

x x x

Hmm you could treat it as a practice for when you start maintaining. Prove to yourself that you can be in control around food. You can do it! You've done so well :)

Thanks ladies =) Im feeling a bit better about it now and you are right i shud just treat it as medicene and use it as practise for when i am maintaining i have proven to myself already i have will power so im going to trust myself =D Its actually going to be so wierd to taste food lol

Back