A little nervous about weigh in...

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
I have my weigh in tomorrow morning. I started on the 810 this week as my body seems to be rebelling against SS this time around and I have felt 100% better since having my little meal. BUT I feel like I've put on! I've been sticking to the plan and I'm not expecting a great loss this week since my body will need to adjust etc etc but i would still like a loss! I'm just wondering whether i should just put up with a bit of suffering on SS just to get closer to goal or whether i should stick with 810 since i feel so much better and should still be losing....

Keep going round in circles on this one.. anyone have any advice? :sign0009:

I'd stick with 810 one more week as you've prob lost this week but if you haven't you will the week after. Get what I mean?

I'm sure you've lost!!

Good luck xx

Thanks Chele. Think your right. And i am enjoying meal and at the end of the day - what's one more week. :)

Was hoping to lose 4lbs this week to make it a stone off but even if it's less than that i'll be happy. just don't want to put on anything! :S

Hi hon

If you have been doing 810 you will lose the weight because the plan works. I think if you feel you would "suffer" on SS then it is not the right plan for you.... CD (or any weight loss plan) only works if you can stick to it and the power for sticking to it has to come from positive approach. As Determinator says in a different thread you have to feel excited about what you are doing, you have to think it is a choice and that you want to do it not that you should/have to do it.

Stay positive and try not to compare the plans .. if you are losing weight then the plan is working for you xx

Totally agree with Gg - Also have a look at rumblytums diary - she has done 810 all the way and has had some really good steady looses

he hee, setas - until christmas I was on a roll. In a bit of a stall mode but this week I have been 100% true x Fingers crossed for a good loss next week x

thanks guys. just feeling a little low at the moment i think. Just can't seem to catch a break and my diet is the one thing i have more control over and don't like the idea of that going TU as well! After months of stress me and my house mates have found finally managed to sign a contract for a new place (problems with previous landlords) so finally thought things were settling and now today my dad has been made redundant and i can't do or say anything or even be there for him because i moved 75 miles away last year and i can't even phone him because i have to work my second job tonight which i have to start 30mins after leaving my main job and i'm there til 10pm! Sorry for the unrelated rant i just feel a little lost at the mo. always one thing after another and i just so desparately want something to be in my control! CD seems the most reliable thing in my life right now (except my lovely fella) and i just don't want it to turn on me IYKWIM.

I know things will get better but i'm just waiting for something to screw it up just when things start to look up. :(

Back