A little overwhelmed but excited....

liannaP

Desires to be slim....
Hiya everyone!!

Started LT yesterday so im just finishing day two and im on a mission to shift the excess baby weight and shape up for the summer!!

I've been checking out the Inspiration slide show and have been reading all the posts since the weekend and am really overwhelmed by the incredible weight loss that some of you have alrfeady achieved!!!:happy096: Im just worried that im not gonna last the distance but at the same time i have never been slim. My parents are both fitness freaks and my brother plays semi-pro football and has the model girlfriend and then theres me.... I only have to look at food and the weight is on:(!!!!!

Well enough is enough!!!!

Of course, everyone has been telling me that i'll put the weight on again and that i'll lose my hair. How true is this???

My friend from work has started today too so at least i have some motivation at work to keep me away from the canteen & the vending machines!! LOL!!!

I wanna lose 3 stone. Im 5ft 8 (according the the chemist, even tho i think im 5ft 9!!) and currently weigh 14st 1lbs.

Id like to lose at least 2 stone before my holiday at the end of May. Is this doable????

Thanks in Advance guys & girls!!!!!!

Hiya everyone!!

Started LT yesterday so im just finishing day two and im on a mission to shift the excess baby weight and shape up for the summer!!

I've been checking out the Inspiration slide show and have been reading all the posts since the weekend and am really overwhelmed by the incredible weight loss that some of you have alrfeady achieved!!!:happy096: Im just worried that im not gonna last the distance but at the same time i have never been slim. My parents are both fitness freaks and my brother plays semi-pro football and has the model girlfriend and then theres me.... I only have to look at food and the weight is on:(!!!!!

Well enough is enough!!!!

Of course, everyone has been telling me that i'll put the weight on again and that i'll lose my hair. How true is this???

My friend from work has started today too so at least i have some motivation at work to keep me away from the canteen & the vending machines!! LOL!!!

I wanna lose 3 stone. Im 5ft 8 (according the the chemist, even tho i think im 5ft 9!!) and currently weigh 14st 1lbs.

Id like to lose at least 2 stone before my holiday at the end of May. Is this doable????

Thanks in Advance guys & girls!!!!!!

2 stone is soooooo do-able by end of May - go for it !!!

...and, as for hair loss....it's only temporary....and is just hair you would've lost anyway (if you hadn't been vlcd-ing) - so nothing to stress about.....

keep us posted !

Debz xx

Welcome to Mini's and good luck with your journey! xx

2 stone is soooooo do-able by end of May - go for it !!!

...and, as for hair loss....it's only temporary....and is just hair you would've lost anyway (if you hadn't been vlcd-ing) - so nothing to stress about.....

keep us posted !

Debz xx

Thanks for that Debz!

As long as it grows back - i can live with that!!!

Are we allowed to take multi-vitamins on this diet or is everything included in the sachets?

Everything you need is in the packs, no need for extra vitamins or supplements. Good luck on your weight loss journey hun and welcome to Minis xxx

2 stone by end May, absoluely doable!

This is the start of a rollercoaster ride and those lbs will be melting away before you know it. Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Georgie
xx

No problem, you will lose that by then, so crack on and keep us updated:)

Welcome and good luck Lianna, you will have no prob and i still have my hair lol xxx

Thanks!!! You're all really kind!!! I'll keep you all posted with the progress!!!!!

Im gonna try somemore water cos my head is kinda thumping!!!:wave_cry:

:eek:Thats me Im just moody:D x

Hi lianna,im new to lipotrim too,im starting tomorrow.Ive got about 5 stone to loose or a size 12 lol whichever comes first.
Good luck and keep us posted

xxx

Welcome and best of luck...you will get 2 stone off by end May no probs....just loads of water......

hi girls, im on my second day of lipotrim, i am going on holiday at the end of may and then have my sisters wedding in july so want to lose 4 stone for then as i want to make my sister proud that ive made the effort the wedding (plus i am going to see family and friends i havnt seen in 6 months or more) i really hope i can stick to it, you all have really inspired me, i cnt wait to be a success story like you all!

Back