A little sad!!

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
I went shopping on Friday to get an outfit for a wedding I had yesterday and I found a lovely dress which I wouldnt have been able to get on 6 weeks ago so I was really pleased about that.
It then all changed when i had to get a new bra to wear. I knew that the ones i had been wearing were a bit big (38DD) but was trying to kid myself, until I had to buy a 38C and it fitted perfectly. HOW DARE MY BOOBS GO!!!! :wave_cry: Why cant my body get rid of fat from my belly or legs first!!!
OK, rant over............I am pleased with my weight loss really! :p If I get to fit into smaller size clothes, I suppose I can deal with my boobs shrinking!

LOL, I know what you mean, I've gone from a 38D-DD, to a 34 C, not fair is it? ;) Some people don't lose any off their bust, I just weren't one of them unfortunately :D

Awwww hun, I feel your pain! :) I too have dropped from a 40DD to a 34/36 C!! I hate it....my paps were my pride and glory! lmao

Well done on your loss though :)

K xx

LOL, I know what you mean, I've gone from a 38D-DD, to a 34 C, not fair is it? ;) Some people don't lose any off their bust, I just weren't one of them unfortunately :D

Don't feel too bad. If you were a 38DD to begin with, that means you had a 5.5 inch difference between your underbust and overbust measurement. A 34C means you still have the 5.5 inch difference, it's just your underbust has got a lot smaller!

If you were actually a 38D, looking at it this way, you've actually gained boob!

i hope mine disapear hate boobs im a 38dd

Don't feel too bad. If you were a 38DD to begin with, that means you had a 5.5 inch difference between your underbust and overbust measurement. A 34C means you still have the 5.5 inch difference, it's just your underbust has got a lot smaller!

If you were actually a 38D, looking at it this way, you've actually gained boob!

Wow, really? I feel so much better now :D:D

Never looked at it that way before :D

I am hoping mine go as well I am a 34F but I once got measure for a 32G eek!!!!!!!!!

I haven't lost that much from my bust as yet, although to be fair I didn't take my measurements at the start of SW so I can only go by bra size.
I was 40B and now I'm a 38C :cool: That's if the women measured me right to begin with.

Ha I know what you mean, my top half is diminishing quickly but not my hips or thighs (weirdly though my tush is!) so I am smaller size on tops with less boobs :wave_cry:! But huge thighs and podgy tum!

Question...

I have to ask have any of you experienced a sagging effect when you lose the melons? I am so worried that my 40E boobs are going to collapse and look like two Tesco bags with a bit of water in the bottom of them... :eek:

I am so desperate to get rid of my boobs! 36GG and they have barely shrunk after losing 2 stone :cry: Have actually discussed with my GP and she has told me once I hit under 25 BMI she will refer me for a reduction! I wouldn't mind if they were Dolly Partonish but they are more like knee warmers :8855:

I would love to loose some of my boobs (i'm a 32H) but like Faustina I'm worried that they are going to sag - they aren't that pert after 2 kids as it is!!
xxx

So far, I have lost 19 lb and nothing has gone from my chest - I am actually looking forward to having a smaller, more manageable, chest (it is 38D, or at least that is what I buy, I have no idea what it would be if measured).
Tracy

i love mine i was a 36 e i think they are the greatest thing ever definately my favourite bit but they have dropped to a smaller 36 dd smaller on my back but not quite the two inch yet lol i am gutted been doing my exercises so they stay were they are.

Are you sure you haven't gone down a back size? Lots of women wear a band size or two too big. If you needed to go down a back size to a 36, then you'd still be a D!
If not then you will soon, I bet, as you keep losing the weight. And your boobs may not necessarily lose volume at the same rate. So you may be back to a D at some point :D

Hope this post makes sense :S

Little off topic but this is a really useful, essential page on correct bra sizing, from a custom corset maker. It's brilliant.
Bra fitting guide

Geeze, I'm so jealous, mine don't shrink, my back size gets smaller, so I'll go 34e, 32f, 30g. And then it gets ridiculous to buy bras!

so do i need to go up a cup size for ever inch i lose grrr all i know is a 36 e don't fit so i tried a 36dd would i be better with a 34 e ?? i don't think my back is that small yet lol

try a 34 f, then 34 e. If you go down a back size, but your boobs haven't shrunk, you go up a cup size. If your boobs have shrunk you stay the same cup size, if they have super shrunk, go down a cup size. The same thing for trying bras on, if it's too big in the back, when you try on the next back size down, make sure you try on the next cup size up.

Back