• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A little scan bran question....

I think scan bran is half a syn and ryvita is 1.5 syns. I was just wondering wether or not it would taste ok with ryvita cos not sure wether or not it's the same sort of stuff!

Also Waitrose, though they are dearer than at class. We use Scan Bran and Oat Bran a lot to make almost syn free cakes (they are interchangeable). Both are virtually 100% bran, and, although they all look similarly unappetising, I don't think Ryvita has nearly as much bran in it, so I don't think it would work.

Finn crisps are available in Sainsbury's.... would that work?

xx

Sorry I'm so slow, I got overtaken there! Our Holland and Barrett don't stock them either, and I think Waitrose were charging £1.29. They are £1 a pack of 10 half size slices (ie half the size of Ryvita) at class - HTH.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
How would you covert allbran into scanbran eye? (please)

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Maybe this can help you...good luck with your Scan Bran

Where to Buy GG Crispbread​

You can purchase GG Crispbread from the following outlets:

Slimming World groups
www.slimming-world.co.uk

All Holland & Barrett stores
www.hollandandbarrett.com

Waitrose Supermarkets
www.waitrose.com

All good Health Food stores
All good delicatessens

You can also purchase GG Crispbread products by clicking H E R E

gg-crispbread.co.uk is a trading division of WorldWideBrands Limited. 26 The Nursery, Sutton Courtnay, Abingdon,

Lucky7

Gold Member
can't we just use bran? (After all - scan bran is just compacted bran isn't it?) Much cheaper and haven't got to mess around breaking it all up.

Where can you buy all bran? I've looked in asda and tesco and i can't seem to find it! I have used bran flakes before when making the SW choc cake but it's 4.5 syns for 28g so quite high syns if you need to use loads.