A little update

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by joshuasmummy, 27 February 2009 Social URL.

1. joshuasmummy

joshuasmummy Full Member

Well im still here and doing quite well. My body certainly seams to enjoy eating again after Cambridge diet.
    Anyway and I hope im not boaring you ive worked out that the 20g of Crabs im allowed per day is a bit like weight watchers points.
    This morning ive had bacon, egg and 2 sausage. Bacon and egss are free and the sausages have 1g each so like 1 weight watchers point.
    Im I right in my thinking?
    Also id like to ask anyone that gone on from Cambridge to Atkins how much weight did you loose? did you initially gain?
    Also a daft one if I may is there a limit to thing like eggs and bacon as they are quite fattening and I am doing this too loose weight (stone and a few pounds) and is eating too many eggs bad for you? and can I have gammon?
    Sorry again for the long post
    Have a great weekend:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joshuasmummy

joshuasmummy Full Member

Also when am I bet to eat. Is it better to have my mian meal at 6ish and them nothing else? I sometimes go out for a late dinner hence me asking

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    OK JM, Yes gammon is fine as is bacon, you have to watch the salt though.

That's the point on this diet, they are not fattening love.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.