a little wet and a bit nervous :os

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
Hiya every one :sigh:

Well today in sheffield we had some awful flooding and was extreamly stressed out on way home!! Traffice in the town centre where i work was chokka!!Kids were in the back seat absolutley shattered and a 5 min journey took 2 hours to get home!!! One of them fell a sleep the other screamed and moan all the way home!! Normally i would have got in stuck their tea in oven an snacked all the way through till they were in bed (I tend to do this when i am stressed!!), HOWEVER i decided id been good all day and was not going to let a silly thing like a 2 hour traffic jam with 2 under 3 years olds (ARGH) ruin my good day.

I have really made an extra special effort to be good this month and its weigh in day tomorrow!! Im soooo nervous as if i havent lost again im worried that i will fall off the waggon so to speak!!!

I have really impressed my self actually!! Ive not had a drink for two weeks which is ace for me!! Im shakin like a leaf and have a short fuse but hey!! at least i have not used all my calorie allowance on empty calories!!!

So yeah... doubt i'll be gettin much sleep tonite!!!

Hope you guys r still doing really well keep up the good work!!

x x x x

:sign0009::fingerscrossed:

Well done you for not using a stressful situation as an excuse to raid the biscuit tin. Im sure your commitment will reflect on the scales tomorrow. Good luck, let us know how you get on x

thanks you guys!!! Its great to have some friendly support from real people that know what i am going through

thanks!! me too or i will be gettin my cannoe out and wading my self to the docs...on the plus side tho isnt cannoeing good for your bingo wings lol hahah

haha i dare say it would be!

Do you want us all to pray for rain overnight so you can work out on your way to the docs?! could be another half pound or so off ya! *lol*

Well done Kae, you held it together well. I think half the battle is learning the times when we reach for the bad stuff and learning another way to deal with it. You did great.

Im sure you will get your reward tomorrow for all your effort, and remember anything off is great and that our bodies are designed to hold the fat for a time when we might need it so it fights us all the way when we are dieting.

For each 1 Ib thats 2 blocks of butter....so its all good. x

hahaha every little helps!! my appointment is half 2 so will let u know as soon as i doooo!!

fingers toes legs and arms crossed!!!
xxxx

Thanks choco!! :eek:)

xxxx

WOW - well done for not giving in to that stress. Can't wait to see what you lose at weigh in. Good luck ;)

Well done for resisting the stress eating.
How is it Sheffield today - less wet I hope!
I'm going into Sheffield tomorrow - I will be starting my new job in Sheffield city centre on Monday.

welll its absolutly crazy here!! yesterday torretial rain today lovely and sunny!!! Im not going into town today so dunno if parts are still flooded!! Wheres your new job? And gooooood luck !!! x x x x

Back