a long hard road!!!

kate2962

Hi I joined SW 4 weeks ago with over the century to lose - a daunting feat which I am taking a stone at a time. I have never been slim in my life (well since I was about 10 or 11) so would love to have the experience and working hard at getting there this time!

Hi there, yes its a long road but by breaking it down into small steps, you'll get there xxx

thanks i am breaking it down in to small targets like each sticker - one reason I havent done a ticker on my sig is that the end will look too far off

thanks i am breaking it down in to small targets like each sticker - one reason I havent done a ticker on my sig is that the end will look too far off

Kate, I'm glad I'm not the only one! If I think about anything more than the next 7lbs my mind gets scared by how long its going to take! Good luck and look forwards to getting to know you more along the way x

Hi Kate, took me 31/2 - 4 years to get anywhere near maintenance

Thanks guys and welcome to this thread - Jim you look amazing and what staying power to keep going for that long - worht it in the end i can see

I lost 3.5lbs this week taking me over the stone mark and I was also slimmer of the week - im still flaoting on cloud nine

Well done Kate, that's really great to hear. Fantastic :)

Onward and downward sweetheart :)

Well done on knocking off your first stone. You are so right about not looking too far ahead. Set lots of mini goals for yourself. The time does fly by very quickly. It is so worth the effort when you reach your goal.

Well done Kate, you should be really proud of yourself xxx

Irish Molly -wow! Impressive weight loss - well done!!

Molly, you're doing fantistic love, well done

Ah, thks Jim and Cherry. We just have to keep a watchful eye to keep the weight down.

I thought I'd have difficulty maintaining, but touch wood I haven't so far and its 5 years now Molly

Jim, you are a star at maintaining and a constant source of quiet support and inspiration to so many on minimins. So many of us gain from you and many others like you.
Keep it up.

Oh, now that has me blushing Molly. Thanks

Back