A long weekend.....at last

domino

Got the next two days off work, so a nice long weekend ahead of me - woop woop. I have no real plans - might hit the shops for a bit of retail therapy, saw a lush pair of killer heels last weekend that are calling my name :dooney:

I need some chill time. My dearest daughter came home from Uni this Summer and she is doing my head in :banghead: I love her to pieces, but at the moment I honestly have to say I don't like her very much.

Anyway, today I'm going to focus on me......will get my butt outta bed in a mo (watching Jeremy Kyle :eek:), have a nice shower, throw on some comfy togs and off I go.

Hope whatever everyone else is doing - they do it with style

Sounds lovely. Have a son the same atm..... so I know what you mean. I woke up to 'Where are the trousers I put in the wash last night?' like I do the washing in my sleep. ARGH!

Im gonna try and start winding down a bit today as Im shattered and half term starts tomorrow..... so I will need all my wits about me!! LOL

Gonna sit with my new kitten, do a bit of work on the lappy and give her lots of cuddles, she's helping me heal the deep loss that I have felt after loosing my cat of 17 years last week.

Have a great day xx

ah well, no rest for me, boozing/eating Friday night, probably off to Mosely Farmers Market on Saturday for an ostrich burger or 2 and Sunday is an unknown quantity at the moment

I do have one hell of a social life Laura, I'm making up for lost time. :D

Did you see the photo's I posted?

Hey guys,

Well, those lurverly shoes had gone, should have guessed they would have (were in the sale and only one of my size left). Did enjoy a mooch about town though.

Cherry - aww so sorry to hear about your cat. I have 6 furry babes and my eldest two are 14 yrs - one is really struggling at the mo and I just can't imagine the day when she'll be gone. Hope your kitten is keeping you cheery.

Heya Jim - ostrich burgers :eek: is that for real

Going to sit down and read my atkins book again tomorrow with a view to getting back to it. About time I put some effort into losing a bit more weight and stop mucking about.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend - watching Strictly just now and then its X-factor, with a glass or two of V&C - now that's what I call chillin :D

Hi Dom, oh yes, and they are lovely darling
Image001_1-3.jpg

Well ya live and learn :D Can't imagine they'd be sold around here though. What do they taste similar to - or do they have a special taste of their own..... am right curious now.

Morning Dom, they are lovely darling, a bit like a real steak burger, only not so greasy tasting and very tender and rich. Not a bit like fowl, as it's read meat.

Back