A loss all the same!

Theresa6

Silver Member
A bit late posting this week as my weigh in day is wednesday but we have had an amazingly stressful week at home.

I have lost 1lb which under the circumstances is utterly amazing.

My daughter 'disappeared' last sunday, she is home now but extremely depressed. I am totally off the wagon but fully intending to be 100% from 2m............

Its not what I'd recommend to anyone but for our familys sake this weekend we have had 'family time' ; bbq's etc. I dread the scales on wednesday but then I KNOW it was worth it. My daughter smiled a good few times over the weekend!

Fingers crossed I will sts or even lose this week but I am prepared for whatever!

I plant to do another 5 1/2 weeks on TFR then long refeed.

I can continue refeed thru my hols as all we eat is chicken and salad, if I choose at that point.... which is 8 weeks away!

Well done to everyone and I look forward to rejoining 'the wagon' 2m!

A bit late posting this week as my weigh in day is wednesday but we have had an amazingly stressful week at home.

My daughter 'disappeared' last sunday, she is home now but extremely depressed. I am totally off the wagon but fully intending to be 100% from 2m............

I am really sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you. Spend time talking to your daughter, family time is important:confused: Don't worry about LT, not important in the scheme of things:)

Theresa6 said:

Its not what I'd recommend to anyone but for our familys sake this weekend we have had 'family time' ; bbq's etc. I dread the scales on wednesday but then I KNOW it was worth it. My daughter smiled a good few times over the weekend!

Fingers crossed I will sts or even lose this week but I am prepared for whatever!

I plant to do another 5 1/2 weeks on TFR then long refeed.

I can continue refeed thru my hols as all we eat is chicken and salad, if I choose at that point.... which is 8 weeks away!

Well done to everyone and I look forward to rejoining 'the wagon' 2m!

Glad she is home safe.

Hope u get back into it easily and good luck for WI :) x

Family is more important hun, don't beat urself up x

So sorry to hear of your difficult time,but so glad you have your daughter back.x

Thanks everyone....
She has exams starting tomorrow so very withdrawn... I am trying to follow my own advice with LT and drinking enough -not too much! And having my shakes regularly!

Intended to start yesterday but in the end it was today.... ah well, it was pure protein y2d!

Thanks everyone....
She has exams starting tomorrow so very withdrawn... I am trying to follow my own advice with LT and drinking enough -not too much! And having my shakes regularly!

Intended to start yesterday but in the end it was today.... ah well, it was pure protein y2d!

I hope things go well with your daughter.
Remain focused and you will get there int he end:D

thank god your daughter is safe, dont worry about the weight until you get everything sorted, dont worry we will still be here :) x

Back